More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milflover311 Milflover311

Who do we follow?

Ian, 18, Student

You bolt upright, the alarm going off. The day has finally arrived. It is the morning of your 18th birthday. The alarm clock saying 6 am, knowing your Milf neighbor leaves for work very soon every morning, trying to beat the rush.

Rushing out of your room, not even getting dress. Your cock already hard with morning wood. You peak out the window facing the Milf’s house. There she is, locking her front door. Always looking so amazing in the early morning.

Her dark hair done up in a bun, glasses resting on her petite nose. Her large breasts putting strain on the blouse she is wearing, the skirt tight around her plump ass, falling to just above her knees. Legs covered in dark stockings, her 3 inch heels finishing off the professional outfit.

You stare at her ass, swaying side to side as she walks to her car. You snap out of your reverie, no need to stare from afar anymore. Running out the front door, your thick hard cock drooling precum, bouncing all around.

You reach the Milf, bending over as she reaches into the back of her car. grabbing her ass, squeezing it roughly, she jumps at the suddenness. She looks back at you, “Ian, you startled me.” You lift her skirt to her waist, exposing her shaved mature cunt. The lips glistening with moisture. You see her smile, “Happy birthday Ian.”

“Thank you, Ms. Miller,” you say as you shove your young cock balls deep into her pussy. You groan, her softness causing your cock to throb, the need to cum shooting right through your body. You do your best to hold off, keeping your member deep inside her silkiness.

Grabbing hold of her skirt, you start to slide out, her pussy gripping you tightly, letting you feel every fold of her cunt. You moan loudly, the feeling amazing. you stop with just the tip inside her, thrusting hard, bottoming out once again. The need to cum even stronger now.

You look down, Ms. Miller staring at you, her smile never waning as you use her mature cunt. Your hips thrusting harder and faster. The need to cum overwhelms you, your shaft swelling, your tip flaring. Young virile seed shoots out, basting her insides with shot after shot.

You continue to thrust, your cock pumping out rope after rope. Ms. Miller bent over, taking your cum, possibly getting impregnated by you. Your cock still hard as you breath heavily, the last of your seed seeping out of you.

Pulling out of her fuck hole, you see some of your seed seeping out. Ms. Miller stands up, fixing her skirt, not even bothering to wipe the mess. Still smiling at you, your hard throbbing cock, coated with both your juices.

Do you let her go to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)