More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gha93 gha93

What's next?

INFO: Character introduction

Main character:

My name is Tom, I'm 24 years old and 6 ft 3 in. I share a flat with my buddy Steve, but I hang around at Jennifer's house most of the time. I get along very well with her little brother Ben and we regularly play video games together.

The family:

Jennifer is 23 years old and the oldest of three siblings. She is 5 ft 5 in, has shoulder length brown hair and a sexy slim body with shapely breasts. Her skin has a beautiful pallor that makes her look even more beautiful. We've been together for four years now.

Her younger sister Ashley is 21 years old and has black hair that is cut in a bob. She is 5 ft 9 in, has tanned skin, is slim and has very large breasts. She's unfortunately a self-centered bitch and thinks she's something better. If she weren't so extremely good looking, she probably wouldn't have gotten through life with her demeanor. I can't deal with her bitchy behavior. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much the only one who contradicts her about her behavior. This has caused a lot of arguments between us in the past.

She has a boyfriend named Marcus with whom she has been dating for a few months. He is 22 years old, has short brown hair, is 5 ft 7 in and keeps fit. He's not very muscular, but he's not a weakling either. Marcus is very nice, quiet and reserved. Actually the exact opposite of his girlfriend. I don't understand why these two are together but they seem happy. However, you can catch Marcus rolling his eyes when Ashley has one of her moods again.

The youngest among the three siblings is Ben. He is 19 years old and has short black hair. He is 5 ft 11 in, overweight, very nice and likes to play video games. We're good friends and he's like the little brother I never had.

Jennifer's mother's name is Penny. She is 45 years old, 5 ft 3 in and has dark, long, curly hair. She is slightly overweight, has large breasts and is kindness personified.

Robert is Penny's second husband and the siblings' stepfather. He is 58 years old and 5 ft 11 in. Robert has short grey-blonde hair, basically a three-day beard and is overweight. He is very nice and gets along with everyone very well. Except for Ashley who doesn't like him.

Robert and Penny have been a couple for two years and have been married for six months. The age difference never bothered them. Jennifer's biological father passed away almost 16 years ago.

Friends:

Chloe lives in the house next door to Jennifer's family and is the eldest of three siblings. She has been Jennifer's best friend since childhood. Chloe is 23 years old, 5 ft 3 in, has dark brown hair and a slim body. She likes to read and listen to a lot of music. She is a rather calm and sensible person.

Simon is the oldest of Chloe's two little brothers . He is 21 years old, has shoulder-length reddish hair and at 5 ft 11 in, he is a head taller than his big sister and slim. His skin is pale. He is friends with Marcus and gets up to all sorts of nonsensewith his brother John.

John is Ben's best friend. The two had known each other before they started school. He is 19 years old and 5 ft 3 in. He looks like the smaller shy version of his brother.

My friend and roommate Steve is 25 years old, 5 ft 9 in and blond. He wears glasses and exercises regularly. We've known each other for 10 years and he's always been a good friend. We've been roomates for two years. Steve has a girlfriend named Michelle.

Michelle is 23 years old and 170 cm tall. She has short blonde hair and a nose piercing. She is slightly overweight and has a pair of shapely breasts which she loves to flaunt with her slinky outfits. She is cheerful and always up for a joke.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)