More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SomePerson SomePerson

Decision time!

I wear the stupid outfit

Well… some clothes are better then none. And heck, with the fresh shave and bath I can probably seduce a priest to give me whatever I wanted. Maybe I can work this to my advantage. As I don the outfit, it fits way to well. Like it was made for me. Once I finish putting on the outfit the ‘wrist bands’ feel heavier then they should be for being some frilly crap. Maybe they have a hard leather base? I don’t know. I’m not a clothes designer. I find a pair of shoes slightly under the bed, they are some fuck me heels. I slide them on and look in the mirror, I’m not gunna lie, I look INCREDIBLE in this maid outfit and these heels make my ass POP. I could be on the cover of any magazine I wanted to in this outfit. Gregory better watch out, wearing this, I might just take over the entire Hilltop area.

I open the door slowly to see if anyone is out there. I don’t want my friends to see me dressed like… like this. It would be weird. And I know Glenn would get other ideas. He’s a sweet man but he’s never been huge in the bedroom department. Sure the sex was good. But it wasn’t anything to write home about except for being available, which for an apocalypse is better than most.

To my luck, no one is around the halls. I slowly make my way downstairs and see the door to Gregory’s office is slightly ajar. I try to sneak up but honestly these fucking ten thousand inch heels (might as well be stilts!) make an ungodly loud amount of noise. I lean my head around Gregory’s door and see him sitting at his desk. Before I raise my hand to knock he casually looks over at me, “ah. Nataly right?”

… “uh. It’s Maggie,” I say still with just my head around the door.

“Nataly, Maggie, close enough! Come on in,” he gets up to open the door and I decide to seize the initiative by throwing the door open and strut in looking like the super model I am. I can’t hide my smirk as I see Gregory’s mouth hit the floor. I strut to the middle of the room and act like I own the place. Gregory tries to recover and closes the door behind me with a click.

As I stand there, looking both regal and sexual I am caught off guard by how incredible the room is. The nice things, the well maintained objects. Everything seems meticulously cared for. My eyes look up and see a painting, it’s beautiful and as I am staring at it I feel someone come near me. I smell his cologne and it smells expensive. My mind feels slightly foggy by the scent of actual cologne instead of just body odor. Gregory is saying something about the painting but I feel his gaze shift to me, “never thought something so beautiful would be mine. But here we are”. As he says that his arm gently wraps around my waist and it breaks me of my revery. I go to sit down.

In as stern a voice I can muster I begin negotiating, “so I see you’ve built quite the place here. How did you do it?”

He chuckles and slowly sits directly across from me, legs unfolded, hands steepled between his thighs, “finding ways to motivate people is what I do. That’s what makes me an effective leader. I motivate, people do. Thus we survive.”

I can feel his lecherous eyes assaulting all my exposed skin and I begin to wonder if this was a bad idea. No! I press on, “we helped your people. I propose we can trade. We have things you need and you have things we need”.

“You did save our doctor, and as you know doctors are hard to come by. I appreciate that. But outside of that, I don’t think there is anything from your community that I need. Look around you, we have everything we need to survive, honey.”

He just called me honey. Wow now, I may be wearing this maid outfit but I ain’t no damn floozy! “Let me stop you right there. Don’t call me honey. I’m a married woman, and don’t give me the bullshit ‘we don’t need anything’ your man already told us you’ve been out of bullets and low on medical supplies. Both are things we have”. I feel confident that I’ve wrangled control of this conversation back.

His lecherous grin never faltered though. “It’s true, you do have guns, but we have found a way to work around that”. He slowly gets up and grabs something from a drawer in his desk, I prepare to jump at him since it’s probably a gun. As he turns back it’s… it’s a sex toy…. The absolute creep! He slowly walks back over with a small plastic vibrator and tries to hand it to me! What the fuck!

I stand up quickly and trip over these stupid heels, falling back into the couch. I struggle for a moment and regain my composure so I can get back up again, with a huff, “how dare you think you can bring out something like that. You’re going to regret that!” I begin to march out of the room when I realize when I fell down one of my perky breasts had fallen out of my ‘bra’ exposing myself to him. Lovely… I tuck it back in before getting to the door and I hear his voice.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you” he said calmly.

I turn around. Fire burning inside of me. “And why the fuck shouldn’t I just leave?”

“Where’s your gun Nataly?”

“My name is Maggie.”

“Sure it is Nataly. Now, where is your gun” he emphasizes the last few words.

I pause trying to think, “in my room….”

“Nataly. You don’t need to lie to me. Your gun is gone. And you decided to put on that outfit without any . You expect me to believe that somewhere deep down you didn’t want something like this to happen?”

“For the last time asshole, it’s Maggie. And if you have something important to say then fucking say it or I’m leaving. Getting my crew and we will come back and take what we want,” Venom dripping off my words.

“Oh well I wouldn’t want that. So allow me to ‘motivate’ you,” he walks over to his desk and pulls open a drawer showing several small cameras. They are fairly grainy but I can clearly see several people in the rooms below my friends rooms with guns pointed up…. My friends have no idea how much danger they are in.

As I stare at the cameras in disbelief I quietly say, “what do you want Gregory”.

“There’s a good girl Nataly. Take this toy, get on your knees and put it in, then we will talk some more.”

My cheeks are burning and I am furious. How could I have been so stupid! Of course it was a trap of course! Damn Rick for being so gentle and trusting. Damn damn damn! Slowly a sink to my knees and yank the toy from him. It’s small, and the part that goes inside feels… sticky? Maybe a lube already out on it… Gross. I pull my see through panties aside and go to slide the toy in. I hadn’t realized how turned on I was and these panties are basically soaked. The toy slides in without any fuss and i put the panties back, covering my soaked slit and it’s new friend.

“Good girl Nataly,” he says as he fucking pats my head. I’m not a fucking dog! My cheeks burn further with rage, not arousal, rage… Definitely rage… he then reaches down and I hear a click. Looking down I see a leash has been attached to the metal O ring on my collar. “Now that’s better dont you think Nataly? Crawl over here” and he begins walking back towards the painting. The leash tugs at my neck and I’m to crawl with him. As my ass sways back and forth the toy inside my wet hole starts to vibrate, slowly at first but it feels so good. It’s been so long since I’ve gotten that type of attention. He gets me around the side of the couch on the far side of the room and I see him produce a bright red ball gag, “open your mouth,” this fucker…. I comply because my friends are in danger. And he places the ball in my mouth cinching it tightly. “There’s a good girl,” and he pats my head again, with the toy buzzing and the ball gag I feel myself getting wetter as an orgasm builds. I gotta get out of this situation. He then moves me beside the couch and turns me around, so my back is facing the wall. I’m still on my knees with my ass resting in my ankles. Slowly he reaches for my wrists and at first I go to jerk away and he just wiggles a finger at my face “ah ah ah, don’t forget what the cameras showed you,” I comply and hold my wrists out for him. He brings them over my head and there’s a metal band below his window. As my wrists are brought near this band I feel them slam into the band and I can’t budge them. My arms are over my head and stuck like they are molded to the wall. His hand cups my cheek and he whispers, “magnets”. The toy inside me meanwhile is buzzing faster and my breathing is quickening. I am now helpless in this assholes office. Gagged and bound with a toy buzzing inside of me. He’s hands slide down my waistline and he expertly removes my sopping wet panties. He grabs them off of me and I watch him take a whiff of my sex. “You smell so good Nataly. I’m going to enjoy this”. And then he places the panties on my face with the crotch right over my nose. What a fucking pervert!! He slaps my ass slightly saying, “sit up Nataly” and I comply… begrudgingly. I feel him place something long and hard on the ground and pointed directly at my anus, I’ve never had anything in my ass before, Ive heard how much it hurts and terror shoots through me. Again he whispers down at me, “you can relax Nataly, I’m not going to shove anything inside of you until you beg like a good girl, but if you relax to much, then your butt is going to have a visitor. Enjoy”.

My thighs are already burning and when I try to sit back on my ankles I feel this large rod poke my asshole, it’s well lubed so I know it’ll just slide inside but I don’t want to give the prick the satisfaction. So I continue to hold myself up. Using the magnets on my wrists to try to mitigate the stress on my thighs. He walks back over towards his desk and says, “you look good like that Nataly. Let’s see how long you last”. The toy inside my pussy starts to change speeds and vigorousness. I hear a knock at the door and luckily the couch hides me almost perfectly but my cheeks flush. Who is it?

I then hear his voice. My husband… oh fuck Fuck fuuuuuuuck. He can’t see me like this! He’d be devastated.

Gregory starts, “Glenn? Right?”

“Yeah… that’s me. Have you seen Maggie? I know she was going to talk to you and we haven’t seen her sense”. The toy inside me starts to buzz quicker. My breathing is getting heavier to.

“Maggie? The shapely pretty woman?”

“Uh. Yeah. My wife.”

“She came in here to talk then got upset that I didn’t want to trade, her terms weren’t very good for us, unfortunately, then she stormed off. I assumed she would be walking the grounds. I can have people look for her if you’d like”.

“… no that’s okay… thank you though”. My orgasm is building and I’m fighting to hold it in.

“Okay, well I will let you know if I find anything of course”.

“Thanks” and with that Glenn walks away. I’m moments away from orgasm and the toy stops cold.

“Mrrph?” I say into my gag. The smell of my pussy over my nose is intoxicating.

Gregory walks over to me and unzips his pants, his well hung manhood slides out and he sets it on my face, humiliation burns through me. Slowly he starts to rub his cock and balls across my face, side to side as he peers out the window. The humiliation of being bound, helpless, on the cusp of orgasm while this douchbags dick is being rubbed on my face is getting me hot and bothered. I moan into my gag, “uuurrrghhh”.

He grabs the base of his dick with one hand and my hair with the other. He begins to slap my cheek, Precum dribbling on me, “if you want to cum you have to suck me off Nataly”. I feel revulsion at the idea. But the need to orgasm is overriding my rational brain. I nod as he continues to slap my face with his meat stick.

He removes my gag and I waste no time, lips wrapped around his swollen member as the toy slowly comes alive again. My head bobs up and down on his shaft as I try to finish this quickly. Unfortunately my blowjob skills are fairly lacking since Glenn and I rarely (if ever honestly) do this sort of thing. Given how much running and fighting we have had to do, bathing hasn’t been a high priority and I try to avoid ‘doin the nasty’ if I can. I would humor Glenn from time to time. But nothing as explicit as this.

During my self reflection I keep trying to get lower and lower on his cock my throat making slurping and sucking noises as I swallow his engorged phallus. My thighs are still on fire and I slowly lower my legs, immediately I remember why I was holding myself in such an awkward position as the metal rod slips past my sphincter. I let out a startled gasp and Gregory notices my reaction and uses the opportunity to shift his body weight and his staff further down my throat. Now if I try to get off the metal rod in my asshole I will be deep throating his cock and if I don’t deep throat his cock the metal rod will be further in my ass.

“You look good like that Nataly. This is your natural state. Bound, degraded, and a nice fat cock in your mouth. Don’t you agree?” I look up and see him smirking down at me. It’s hard to glare effectively with his dick in my mouth and my wet panties on my face. The toy inside my pussy is working me up real good again and I’m so close to orgasm, my hips rock back and forth trying to have to toy hit more spots and to my surprise, the metal rod feels incredible in my ass. My whole back door is on fire and feels amazing.

“Uuuurrrghhhhhh” I moan all over his cock as my orgasm crashes through me. I feel myself squirting as I cum over and over again. My legs are shaking and I can’t control them, i fall back on my ankles and the rod in my ass plunges all the way in. It feels more mailable as it bends slightly to further impale my asshole. Gregory grabs my hair and forces my gaze to him.

“Oh you want to cum without permission? That’s a bad Nataly. You are going to be thoroughly used.” His dick twitches and I feel it swell in my throat. His load begins to be shot down my throat, then he pulls out shooting it all over my face and panties. His aim is shit and he covers my left eye with jizz as well as my cheeks and neck. I cough but was unable to keep myself from swallowing a decent amount of his seed. His hand removes my cum soaked (and now semen covered) panties from my head and his other hand grabs me by the chin forcing my one open eye to look at him, “you know Nataly, while I was in your throat I saw your friends head out the gate. I bet I know where they are going, so don’t worry. If they come back it won’t be for at least a week. We have lots of time to play, when they come back you’ll be a different women. Won’t you?” He paused for me to respond, what a dick! The hell I will! I open my mouth to spit an insult and he forcefully stuffs my panties into my mouth. I try to use my tongue to get them out but the ball gag quickly reappears and he cinches it back in place. Now I’m stuck on my knees, hands bound to the wall, gagged (with my panties in my throat), face covered in semen, pussy filled with a vibrating toy, asshole impaled on some sex toy. As I sit there pondering what I can do Gregory goes to his desk, grabs two clothespins and returns to me. He unceremoniously pulls the ‘bra’ down to reveal my decent bust and attaches the clothes pins to each nipple. I moan again, in frustration and rage of course.

Gregory laughs, “there we go Nataly. A picture of elegance and perfection. I’m going to leave you here for a bit while i take care of some work around the compound.

Gregory left me in the room. Did my friends actually leave me? Am I truly alone with this wack job? I can’t let him break me. My friends will come for me, and it was with that final thought the toy inside my aching pussy turned back on. Not strong enough to send me to orgasm land. But strong enough to get me excited.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)