More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kami-S Kami-S

What did i write ?

I was very creative

Well i have to admit, i lied, that's not where my creativity shined

I wrote: " i have a 10 inch dick"

And instantly, i felt my dick pressing against my trousers, while i could see a bulge expand as if i was a snake

At that moment, i didn't even care for my new and improved dick. My hand moved over the keyboard and I knew nothing would ever be the same .

-The average for male genitals is 3 inches

-Their sperm is too weak, it cannot get their partner pregnant.

-Only a few male in the world have sperm able to impregnate woman.

-The governement created a program where couples sign up to get impregnated by one of these males we call, Councellors.

  • Councellors can control the moment they cum as well as the amount of time they get hard. They are also very proficient in everything related to sex

-Women do not feel pain during penetration and the pain they were supposed to feel will turn into pleasure.

And i hit send.

The world turned around and i found myself at a desk on which my computer turned into a laptop was. In front of me, sat, a young couple looking quite uncomfortable.

"Umm sir, we signed the contract, so when do we start ?" said the man

"Your wife can undress and we can start right away" i heard myself say

The man looked at me and then at his wife.

She had a cold demeanor, and showed no emotions as she undressed . She was really beautiful, she had brown hair that fell just above her shoulders, the size of her breast matched her height perfectly as well as the curve of her hips. Her pubis was almost completely shaved, If not for a little tuft of pubic hair at the top of her vagina.

She looked at her husband, who nodded at her.

"Let's get this over with" she said while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I smirked a little,

I pulled down my pants and revealed my new pride

Her eyes widened as she stared at my cock, unable to tear her eyes away from it, her countenance already crumbling in front of my imposing manhood

She swallowed hard.

"This is what will impregnate you"

Her eyes shot up and met mine.

"But-but-that's-that's not possible!" she said, her voice shaking with fear.

I looked down at my dick and back at her.

"No, it's true"

"That can't be true! It's impossible!" She said louder, starting to panic.

"You signed a contract"

She looked at her husband, then back to me.

"But this will never fit !"

She sounded so small and fragile. The coldness, long gone

"It will"

I slowly walked to her, her legs shook with fear, but she didn't back away.

I stopped right in front of her, just inches away from her.

I took my cock in my hand and gently touched her pubic mound. I felt her soft skin against my shaft's head as i gently grinded against her clit. She closed her eyes as if waiting for the pain to start.

AsI let her get used to me.

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked into my eyes and said: "Please don't hurt me"

I could see the fear in her eyes, but also a hint of desire.

I smiled.

I placed my hand on her chin and tilted her face up to look at me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I kissed her. She tried to push me back but she soon she closed her eyes, giving into the kiss.

I put my arms around her, and played with her ass cheeks, while i moved my mouth to her ear and whispered: "I'm going to love it when i fill you up"

She pushed her body against mine, her breast crashing onto my torso. I moved my mouth to her neck and started kissing it. She moaned softly as she ran her hands through my hair. I cupped one breast in my hand, gently caressing it, then took her nipple in my mouth.

"Ahh, ah-ha-ahh!"

She pushed her breasts against my mouth, wanting more. I sucked on her nipple, nibbling gently with my teeth.

Her hand slid down to my cock, and she began to rub it. She stroked the head of my cock, looking down to see it shine with precum.

She had a glazed expression on her face, she was so horny that she struggled to stand up

I turned her around, put my hands on her hips, and pressed my cock against her pussy. She pushed her ass back against me, eager for my cock to enter her

I put one hand on her shoulder and the other hand on her hip and began to push my cock against her pussy. Her juices dripped onto my cock. she was biting her bottom lip while still pushing back, joining me in trying to get in her overely tight pussy

She took her husband's hand and held it tightly. He looked back at his wife with a confused look on his face. He had probably never seen his cold wife with a face like this

Her pussy was kept trying to resist the size of my dick as i had only managed to get the head

"You're so big, you're so fucking big!" she moaned

I put all my strength into my thrust and and i finally broke through.

She screamed out as if she was in pain but i knew for a fact she wasn't. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back away from her pitful husband.

Then i her head to turn around so i could see her face.

Her eyes had a crazy light in them, her tongue was sticking out, saliva dripping down her chin.

This got me so excited i started slamming harder and harder.

Weakly, her husband said "Please don't hurt her"

She turned around to look at him but didn't even acknowledge his plea and told him

"It's changing my insides !!! his fat cock is changing my insides !!!!"

I smirked, feeling as powerful as ever, moved my hips back till the tip of my cock was almost outside and then slammed my cock into her as hard as i humanly could.

her pussy spasmed and I felt her juices flowing down my balls.

She dug her fingernails into my ass, pulling me even deeper into her, she opened her mouth as if to scream but nothing came out

She came again and again, each orgasm making her scream louder.

"I can't take it anymore, I can't take it anymore!" She was saying in between gasps for air.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back so that she was looking into my eyes.

"Get pregnant you slut!!!" I screamed, as I slammed my cock into her one last time and exploded deep inside her.

Her eyes rolled back and her jaw dropped.

I pulled out of her and let go of her hair.

She fell down, her face laying on the floor, her ass still pointing toward my cock, my semen dripping from her pussy onto the floor.

I looked at her husband and said

"Next session will be next week same day, is that alright with you ?

Will i go back and get ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)