More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alexia Wright Alexia Wright

Do I enter ?

I walk in

"I was worried you won't show up, Emily," the man who i only know as Adam says, smiling. "The others are already getting horny looking over your pictures and how cute you are in them!"

Others? I thought it was just one person. Regardless, this just made it a lot more interesting. He tells me their names.

I smiled back. "Haha... Thanks. Appreciate how well they are reacting," I say, my voice hitting a higher pitch than normal to match that of my sister.

He shuts the door behind me, my face barely at his shoulders. His appearance was yound, probably early twenties.

"Okay, you have got half an hour to transform yourself into our personal sex girl, so make it snappy!" he says, pointing to the bathroom to my left. I felt a smack on my bum, which was Adam's large hand. A tingling sensation hit me then, as if i was being aroused.

I simply nodded and walked into the lavish bathroom, complete with a walk in wardrobe.

"Remember, we spent a lot of money prepping for this. You are free to keep the outfits after, provided you satisfy like you claim," he says, slowly closing the door. " Feel free to try out my mom and sister's lingerie, but the outfit options are hanging in the right side."

I did lie about being experienced, but hours of sissy training videos and personal practice should be enough to pull it off.

The door slams, leaving me at peace. For some reason, i did not feel threatened, only a growing excitement to finally put my feminine side to the test. A rush of blood quickly erected my 4 inch cock, which will surely not be used today. I enthusiastically strip down and put my make up on the counter before walking into the classy wardrobe to see what the boys picked out for me.

The first, was a schoolgirl outfit, and by the looks of it very sleazy. The white shirt was cropped, ensuring that they could see my belly as well as some underboob, with enough fabric up top to show off cleavage. It was a sailor design, like that in Japanese anime. A small, cute, light blue tie lay on the hook next to the shirt, which was completed with a baby blue mini skirt that was short enough to expose my lower bum cheeks if i pushed my hips out enough. A pair of black school shoes with a ribbon on each one was under the clothes, with a sensually soft pair of white cotton stockings with lacy frills up top.

The second i think is the kind of thing someone wears to a party. The top was a lose and lacy tank top with low cuts under the arms and playful streams of fabric that dangle below the waist. The creamy brown colour gave it a beach vibe, and the back exposing design was accompanied with a criss cross pattern to lazily cover the skin. As for the bottom, it was a translucent hot pink knee length skirt that had light floral patterns sprinkeled on to try and hide off my bum. Very playful look. His selection was accompanied by some beach themed necklaces and an anklet that would make me look like some hippy.

The third chioce was that of a roadside hooker true and true. The figure hugging minidress which spotted a jet black tone hung from the hook. By the looks of it, my back will be completely exposed, and so will my belly. A translucent fabric clad the chest section, giving me more freedom to colour code my bras and panties. A pair of 4 inch pumps sat directly below, a nice hot red colour. Simple and effective.

The next selection was more elaborate. It looks as if he wants a slutty secretary, as the yellow shirt with fronal frills hung well ironed. Underneath it was a tight, orange skirt that looked like it could hug my bum firmly, but also a little modest since it is up till above my knees. A modest white blazer hung there as well, accompanied with large, black rimmed glasses and a dark pair of leggings that will become near transparent once stretched. Professional, maybe?

Wow, i thought to myself. There is still a few more choices. These boys really went all out for am experience, almost as if they might want me to do this all day. I don't mind.

The next choice looks like a strange, incestuous fetish. A floral apron hung on the hangar, and next to it was a simple green low cut blouse with light ruffles. It is quite long, probably reaching my bum, and is complemented by a white miniskirt that reaches below my bum. Below that hung a set of yellow garter belts and their respective yellow stockings, that fit well with the in house slippers. Looks like someone has a mommy fetish!

Second to last i see that one if them probably has an anime fetish, since it is a sort of frilly lolita dress with polka dots and lots of ruffles underneath. It looks to me like a mix between barmaid and some kiddy clothes, due to the playful cut. It didn't show any cleavage, but the dress stops at my knees, with cute knee high socks to match in a nice pink hue. A hairband with a bow on it is also hanging there, alongside those soft silk gloves and a pair of cute heels.

Finally, i lay eyes on their last option. It was basically a mixed pile of nighties and lingerie suitable for honeymoon sex, and it was probably used just for that. I mused over the choices.

In addition, a set of DD breastforms lay on the counter to fill in the bras, alongside a long blonde wig styled into pigtails, a short, black one with lovely bangs, a wild, faded rainbow coloured one that can reach my hips, and a brown, curly, middle length one.

"Hmm... Which one should i take?" i say in the sluttiest voice possible. "which one will make me a fully functional female?"

Pick a Costume, Emily!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)