More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by OldKenDoll OldKenDoll

What does Linc say next?

I think we need a change

{if@
game != true}

Make sure to press Start Game!
(If you don’t see any content here it’s because you haven’t started the game){else}“I think we need a change” said Linc. “I’ve seen the future, and it’s stale and boring and ends in divorce, or worse, in us just not caring anymore. I don’t want that life - I don’t think we want that life.”

{if
respect < 40}Mona looked at her husband with the cold contempt that seemed to come so easily to her lately. “Tell me something I don’t know already, loser.”

But then she saw the hurt in his eyes, and softened.

“All right Linc, I’m sorry, what did you want to say - I’m listening.”{elseif
respect < 50}Mona shook her head, a long-suffering expression souring her pretty face.

“I’m listening”, she said.{else@
}”I think you read my mind”, she said. “Tell me more.”{endif}

“I think we need to start … mixing it up” said Linc. “Experimenting. Trying new things. Are you up for it?”

Mona smiled, {if@ respect < 40}a distant look in her eyes, and licked her lips. “How would you feel about watching me suck a strange cock?”

"I’m not sure" said Linc, but he felt his own cock throbbing at the thought. "Why don't we call it a night, and go upstairs and talk about it some more - ideally with my tongue in your slippery cunt? Then maybe tomorrow we can come up with some ideas?"

They fucked that night, talked a bit more, and then turned in.
{elseif
respect < 50}and ran a tongue along her lips. “Would you like to fuck a stranger with me?”

"I’m not sure" said Linc, but he felt his own cock throbbing at the thought. "Why don't we call it a night, and go upstairs and carry on this conversation - but with my cock in your sweet mouth? Then maybe tomorrow we can come up with some ideas?"

They fucked that night, talked a bit more, and then turned in, more hopeful (and horny) than they had felt in years.
{else}and took off her top, revealing her breasts. Her nipples were stiff with arousal. “I want your cock in my mouth: right now!” she moaned, her voice thick with need. She spread her labia with one hand, showing him her core, plunging her fingers into her greedy snatch.


{endif}{endif}

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)