More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

what's next

I started working.

I decide to wear the maid outfit. I go out of my room and decide to visit the huge mansion. I start cleaning some dishes and I start to hear sound upstairs so I decide to investigate.

a black muscular guy fucking a beautiful black haired white girl. She looks a bit like megan fox I’d say.

Black haired white girl: You love my ass master?

Eli.: Yes you’re doing great.

I was a bit shocked at what was said in that moment but at the same time Ms Jackson said they loved doing roleplay. What was I doing there? I needed to go back down and start cleaning something.

Ms Jackson.: Already working huh? Nice to see it. Hopefully you enjoy working for us. Here take this and call you some pizza. I gotta go there’s some work left I need to do. Take care sweetheart.

Ms Jackson give me 1000 bucks just like that. I was far from the million but still it made me happy. 2 hours later I move to the living room and I stopped immediately two black man was there with the megan fox lookalike girl. One guy was stripping her in front of a guy that looked pretty serious. He was showing her tits and ass to the other guy. I could hear him how perfect she was head to toe and how docile she was.

I started to get excited by what was going on in front of me.

The megan lookalike gave the business guy her panties. He started sniffing them while masturbating. She was now all naked and on is knees sucking the black guy that stripped her. She was doing lots of sound when sucking him, I could her ‘’POP’’ and slurping sounds I was getting a bit excited by all of this but nervous too.

The business black guy got naked and joined the fun. She was sucking both of them and than they started fucking her. It looked painful and at the same time she was reacting like she wanted more. Those huge black dick seemed to please her so much. I started masturbating while I was watching them. The black guy told the other one the deal was done and they continued to fuck her roughly taking both hole at the same time. I never experienced any thing like that in my life.

both came in her mouth, she was licking him and squeezing Is dick to get the most cum she could get. She looked so addict. She swallowed all the cum and was licking on the floor to get the drop that fell down. God she was hot and sexy. She looked insatiable. The black guy shaked the other one hand and they got dressed up.

The business black guy went with the meganfox lookalike outdoor the mansion. Did they sold her to him? That roleplay was intense. She looked to have enjoyed it so much.

I went to my room and started masturbating thinking of everything I saw that day. They couldn’t really sold her to anyone thought that ain’t legal. Ms Jackson told me they were really into roleplay but I didn’t think they would go that far. She swallowed that cum like it was the best thing she ever ate. I never swallowed my ex boyfriend cum. It was filthy to me and didn’t feel good enough to swallow. Maybe, I should try one day…

I started to put one finger in my asshole. God, I could not believe she was able to take that huge black dick in is ass. I was a no no zone for my ex boyfriend and he knew it but I loved seeing him lick my ass. I took the black dildo and started sucking on it. It was just a 6’’ black dildo. didn’t wanted to go too much.

I heard some voices and sound near my room so I decided to stop it and call it a night. God, I was so excited. I needed to stay professional.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)