More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Samson Samson

What did I do next?

I rushed to it...

I was burning in rage. The view of M-Maiden, defeated in such a way was too much for me...though, all of you know, I am not a model of patience. I prefer action than thinking. After all, I am genetically prepared for fighting.

Furious, I rushed to it, while I could hear its laughter shivering all over my massive body...while I could see its glowing eyes focused on mine, as observing into my soul.

I barely remember that moment. Time around me seemed slow as my unstoppable onslaught stopped...as my rage vanished into nothing...as my will. At inches of it, my massive arms fell along my chiseled sides...my massive legs trembled, barely able to keep my muscular 350 pounds on feet.

Too late, I realized that it was a kind of psychic....a real powerful one. Now, I could feel its thoughts and will, as viscous tendrils or tentacles, going through my mind, drilling my will, submitting my thoughts to it. Deep on my mind, I realized that, in less than one second, I had lost the control of me. The mighty Samson was just a puppet at the hands, or mind, of that indescribable blackness.

"DO YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME??? HOW ARROGANT!!!! HA, HA, HA!!!".- Its laugh resounded on my mind as a tsunami while my soul fell deeper and deeper into its shining eyes.

"PUPPETS JUST OBBEY ITS MASTER.....AND YOU ARE A PUPPET....MIGHTY...MALE!!!".-Its wild though of scorn slashed my mind as a battle axe, making my body to jerk in agony...sending me to the ground on my knees.

"THAT´S BETTER....PUPPET!!!".-It added while I felt as its mind poked on my mind, on my memories, on my secrets and on my most intimate secrets and desires...My mind was being ravished and I was unable to stop it.-"I SUPPOSED THAT!!!!".-Its thought of satisfaction pummeled my mind as a titanic steamroller. And then, I realized that it knew everything about me...everything, and I didn´t know nothing about it. Its overwhelming power over me was absolute now.

"Aaahhhhh...".-A soft moan left my mouth as I felt its tendrils caressed my mind, suggesting what its puppet should do next. It was more an subtle, soft urge than a abrupt command. Somehow, I obeyed...I wanted to obey it...I needed to obey it.

Slowly, I removed my golden greaves and bracelets from my toes and wrists. They clinked on the lonely, dim alley...but no one could hear them. Then...then I removed my briefs placing in front of its dark feel as a trophy.

Kneeled, naked, the victorious darkness could not only see my muscular body in all its massive splendor but also it could see my huge balls and mighty 10'' cock.

A roar of delight and anticipation resounded on the alley.

What did it make with me next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)