More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hotciao hotciao

Shoudl I enter the key or ring the doorbell?

I notice there's somebody home

I was kind of afraid - all these cars, guests of MY parents? Nah, that couldn't be... But anyhow, I decided to move in silently - you never know.

I opened the door without any noise. Everything seemed to be quiet. No sound. No light. I decided not to turn on the light and stepped a little more into the living room. I nearly fell over something: Jesus, what was that? When I picked the piece of cotton fabric up, I held a black bra in my hands. No way my mother would wear something like that! Or at least - that's what I had thought. What was this bra doing on our living room floor? My hand stretched out to the switch of the lights when I froze again. There was a sound. A strange sound. A spooky sound. Can't explain, it was just like - somehow like a ghost, moaning. In fact, it was a muffled moaning, and it was coming from upstairs.

I took a knife from the kitchen, then I went silently up the stairs. No doubt, there was this moaning again. I heard it coming from the end of the hallway. The door to my parents' bedroom was only a bit open. The light in the room was lit. I sneaked closer. The moaning became louder. And then...

Then I heard my dad, and he said the most incredible thing for my ears:

"Come on, Jane, let him fuck you good, I wanna see his cock deep in your wet cunt..."

Oh my god, what were they doing? Were they under ? My dad would NEVER talk like this to my mum. And who was the other man?

I went even closer to the door. I stretched out my head, trying to see something, but I only caught a glimpse of one corner of the bed, and I saw a foot of somebody, most probably of my father. And then my mum said between her moans (oh my god, it was HER moaning in this filthy way!):

"You heard him, James, I wanna be fucked deep in my cunt, I wanna be your slut, now come on, give it to me, and give it to me hard..."

I was in shock, and now, I just wanted to SEE what was going on. What did my parents do there?

What do the parents do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)