More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cphi cphi

Your answer?

I need a reminder of what's going on, and what I must do.

Sir Oscar sighs.
"Nearly a century ago, the lands of this continent lived in relative peace. The forests, plains, and hills that rest between Brighthome and the Kingdom of Stornesse were no more dangerous than any other.
But then came Uther. The Demon Prince came in a great fire and cataclysm and made war against the kingdoms. The kingdoms fought, but only managed to hold the demon prince to a stalemate. In this time, the Sisterhood of Purity was founded, and the priestesses created the Calming Crystals to protect the great cities from the influence of the demon prince.
"Stymied in his goal, the prince retreated to a secret sanctum somewhere in the wilds, content to spread his influence more subtly, until his corruption is now felt everywhere that the Crystals do not protect."
Sir Oscar eyes you. "The first High Priestess of the Sisterhood of Purity, Mother Arella, prophesied that the Demon Prince would be defeated by a maiden of pure heart and noble blood." His face turns grim. "As you well know, none so far have succeeded. The Sisterhood created sacred relics, intended to protect and empower those who would fight the demon prince, but a traitor in the Sisterhood led to the relics being scattered across the land."
"Ok. Thank you for laying it all out for me."
"Hone your mind, young one. You cannot afford these lapses."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)