More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by luisvilleda33 luisvilleda33

Enslave, rule, or destroy. You choose, after all, an Overlord listens to himself only. I will not be writing anything besides the introduction. This story is meant to give the readers the chance to create their fantasy, not read my fantasy.

I need a new Commander

During the battle, my loyal Commander died, allowing the enemy to win, now that I'm free again, the first step is to find a new one, i smile when i sense him, Steve one of the mages that captured me is still around, the other two probably sacrificed most of their power to give him immortality, so he could protect the world if i ever got free, i laugh internally, it will be very poetic when he becomes my Loyal Commander, only focused on serving me, i have to act fast he probably has already sense my presence so he will be here soon, i find a good spot to hide and wait.

After some time i see him entering the cave, this is a great opportunity, he is in my range of power when i reach out with my power i almost laugh out loud, i can't sense his mental protection, it probably got weaker over time, and given that my fame came from my brutal and physical methods, he probably didn't even tried to keep it, after a few minutes i have complete control over his mind, he just doesn't know that yet, i freeze his body and announce my presence "Well Well Well, look who we got here, the old Steve Anter, let me tell you, you look pretty young for your age" i say laughing and it's true, he looks like an athlete in his thirties, blue piercing eyes and blonde hair, he tries to move but is unable to "Night, you bastard, what have you done to me?" He answers angry, i just smile and slap him softly several times "Oh, dear Steve, you and your stupid group of mages failed on your assignment, you thought that i was just brute , but I'm much more than that, and now thanks to your ignorance i will finally claim this world as mine" he looks worried at the realization that i have more powers than the ones they anticipated "No" He says, trying to sound convinced "I will defeat you again, as long i breath i won't let you win" a malicious smile forms in my face "I was kinda hoping you would say that, because you will be a loyal enforcer in my new empire" I focus on my hold over him and start changing everything immediately, his mind is completely open to me, not a single hint of resistance, i leave his knowledge and memories, but i replace everything else with devotion, loyalty and love for me, i release him from the previous restrains and wait to see the results he immediately looks intimidated and ashamed "I'm so sorry Master, for not greeting you properly" immediately he kneels down and postrates at my feet, i look down and i command him firmly "Strip Naked"

He immediately jumps to obey, takings off his robe and armor, when he is done he stands at attention with a blank face, waiting for my instructions, i walk around him, examining his body "So what were you saying about stopping me?" I say before giving him a hard spank in the ass, "I'm sorry Master, that was my ignorance speaking, i will do whatever you want me to, i belong to you" he replies in a monotone but firm voice "Good, so tell me what's the state of the mage's guild?" I ask him and he responds "Gone Master, it was disbanded 25 years ago, I'm currently trying to rebuild it by running an Academy" I'm extremely happy, he just gave me access to a new army of mages "You are going to take me there, pretending I'm a new recruit, and i will take over your Academy until everyone is my obedient servant, just like you are" He nods, acknowledging his commands "As you command my Master"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)