More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

I meet Dr. Jones

Just I was totally lost in my sexual daydreams about the receptionist I startled as I heard a door open and another woman came out. She was dark haired, but other then that she and the receptionist could have been twins. She was so hot it hurt to look at her. She was wearing a white lab coat. Above her right breast was an embroidered name, Dr. Jones. She gave me a brief smile and said, “I am Dr. Jones Mr. Wilson, I will be working with you today. Are you ready to go?”

I tried to warm her up a bit as I gave her a big smile and said, “Please call me Steve, and yes I am ready for what you have to offer.”

She gave me another of her frozen smiles and said, “We prefer to keep things formal her at the Jonard clinic, keeps things professional you know, Mr. Wilson.”

Shot down I said, “Very well Dr. Jones lead on.” I followed her shapely ass to as conference room; it had white walls and was completely bare other then a large mirror that covered almost all of one wall. It looked like a police interrogation room. My uneasy feeling started to come back. Dr. Jones had Dark hair, piecing blue eyes, and a body that would drive any man wild. Her three inch heels made her every bit of 5’ 10” tall. Her big tits looked like twin torpedoes jutting from the top of her lab coat, and I wondered how big her nipples were.

Getting down to business Dr. Jones sat down at the table and I took a seat across from her. She spoke first, “We have some forms that we must get out of the way first.” Then she handed me about ten pages of very small type that said Patient release form at the top. She continued, “Please initial at the bottom of each page and then sign the last page and we can begin.”

I stared at the beautiful woman sitting across from me and gave her a little smile. I said, “I could spend all day just reading this. What is it for?”

“Her icy stare wavered not a bit as she said, “It is a release so you cannot sue us if you decide later you did not want to donate. Take all of the time you want to review it, I am not going anywhere.

Here tone left the impression that she was anything but amused by my question and my head began to swim as I looked at the small type and I decided it must all be rubber stamp usual stuff so I initialed where I was supposed to and then went to the last page and signed my name, then I slid the forms back across the table to her.

She smiled just a bit and said, “Very good now we can begin. We are going to collect sperm samples from you today for our research. Your samples will be collected over a period of hours using different methods to see how your sperm count and ejaculate volume change as reach orgasm repeatedly over a couple of hours.

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)