More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do I do next?

I find out what they want

I was confused by what she was saying, “What exactly do you mean, ‘reach orgasm repeatedly over six hours’, how many times do you think I can get off?”

She looked at me with her cold eyes and said, “The record is eight. Perhaps you will be able to break that today. Now let’s get started.” She flipped a little plastic cup over to me and said, “Please fill this cup up with your ejaculate. There are some magazines over there on the shelf if you need some inspiration.”

“I don’t understand I finally mumbled out after staring at her for a few seconds. “You want me to do it right here, in front of you?”

Please don’t be concerned she said back to me. “I observe male contributions all the time; it is part of my work. I have to make sure the sample we collect is pure and not contamination by outside sources.”

I didn’t quite know what to make of what she was saying but I finally gave up and walked over to the shelf to find a nice collection of porn magazines. They had some nice nasty magazines on women sticking all kinds of things in their cunts, and also some nice magazines with great fucking scenes of women getting hammered by some nice big cocks and then getting cum shot in their faces or on their tits. I finally decided on a plain vanilla Playboy as I did not want Dr. Jones to think I was some kind of pervert or something. Actually as I walked back over towards where she was I thought to myself it would not be too bad to use her as some jacking off inspiration. Her lab coat showed just enough cleavage to make her interesting, and her face and legs were flawless. The coat hid most of her body, but there was not doubt her body was spectacular.

I picked up a magazine and headed back over to the table. I had selected a Playboy Lingerie special issue. I always found girls in bras and panties very appealing and figured it would do the trick for me. I realized I was a more than a little nervous and I realized that my body was not responding as I wanted it too. “Umm, I am not sure about this,” I said to her. This is all so odd.”

Please proceed, please believe me I have seen everything so I am not at all judging you here. I just need to ensure that our sample is not contaminated. It is what you are being paid for.”

I unzipped and pulled out my soft cock. I flipped open the playboy and started focusing on a big titted model that had big areoles, and thick stiff nipples. Her pink nubs were fully erect and she was pulling on one of them. My cock started to stiffen a little in spite of my nervousness, and I squirted a little of the lube she had provided on to my cock and started pumping my cock a little faster. I glanced over at Dr. Jones and found her staring intently at my cock, stopping to make some note as she watched me. She stood up and leaned a little closer to me across the table. I could see a little further down the depths of her cleavage and I wondered what her tits looked like. She saw where I was looking and quickly sat back down taking away my view giving me a cold nasty look in the process. Her stare evaporated what little hard on I had managed to pump up and I sat back down in the chair, “I don’t think this is going to happen I said. This is just too weird.”

How does Dr. Jones answer me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)