More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by No11one No11one

What's next?

I love you let's never be apart.

The next morning I woke up as a guy again. I checked the clock; it was 8 o clock in the morning.

"I love you." I say.

She hugs me and then whispers "I've always loved you brother."

Her blush paired with her long blonde hair makes her gorgeus.

I close the door of my room and as soon

"Brother Andy..."

"Hey guys you're gonna get surprised by Andy's mother in the middle of your newfound bond consummation." SSG whispers to us. "You aren't related now but it would be a mood wrecker."

"Ohhh... "Cecilia my sis groans and whines a bit as i slow down the pace of me fucking her vagina. She still is very needy for sex as she stills moves her hips to hit my cock.

"We can fix this juat wish for something to get out of this mess." SSG says. "It won't last forever due to the situation we are in and we will have to recast it later."

"Okay! my beautiful Cecilia says. "Whenever me and Andy fuck we simply can't get caught or get into trouble."

"Good idea but you still gotta add a reasonable limit." SSG notes.

"Okay we can't get caught during or after sex so long as we want to as we will be invisible and unnoticeable, not even by sound or anything. " Cecilia wishes.

"Here it goes now make love until you are satisfied." SSG says as I regain the old pace and begin to pull in and pull out my dick that is warming the insides of her body.

"Bro-sister you're amazing." She moans as she begins to lick My cock clean

Later that night SSG decided something.

"So I was wondering..."

Do You wanna make babies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)