More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

How do I go about cheating on my wife?

I look for some action at work

I decided I would look around at work and see if I could find a woman that could meet my needs. I was a high level manager at a mid sized marketing company and we had dozens of young female employees that normally I spent my time trying not to stare at too much. I was on friendly terms with several of them, and while I had normal male fantasies about a couple of them I had never really considered them too much as sexual partners. None of them had ever flirted or come onto me much either, as one of them had told me, I apparently gave off a married not available vibe to women and they quickly caught on that I was not interested. Today that was going to change, and I could feel my cock stiffen to partial hardness as I thought about fucking a couple of the young beauties in my office.

There was my assistant of course, Marylyn. She was about 25, dark hair, nice big firm tits and a thin well proportioned body. She had a tendency to show a lot of cleavage, and wore short tight skirts that showed off her ass and legs to perfection. I actually had to have our HR person talk to her about her provocative dress as it was distracting me. The second possibility that I considered was one of the other managers, Mary Beth. She was about 35, my age, and a real knockout out. Her reddish, brown hair, pretty face and small firm breasts always turned my head. She was one of those women whose nipples always seemed to be a full attention and though her breasts were not that big, her thick nipples always had my attention. We were very friendly with each other, and on a couple of trips I had the feeling that she would not mind taking things further. We talked about work a lot and personal a little, I know she had a workaholic husband who was not home much, and I wondered if she might have the same problem I did. The last girl I was thinking about was a young, college intern that we had in the office for the summer. Rebecca could not be more than 20, blonde, tan, with a perfect body that had drawn a lot of attention from the young staff guys. As far as I knew she had not done the deed with any of the guys in the office, and maybe she could use some “mentoring” from an old pro like me. I could also pick from any of a dozen other good looking women in the office, it was strange how easily my thinking had made the switch now that I had made the mental decision to cheat on my wife.

Which woman do I decide to pursue first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)