More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whiteballs whiteballs

How do I respond?

I ignore her question

{if GM==1}The shocked look on my sister Julia's face makes me realize that something must be wrong. I look intently at her without really hearing what she was saying.

"John! What are you doing here?" she asks again in a louder tone.

I steadily gaze at her sweaty twin orbs, admiring their symmetry. Only then does she realize that she is topless, and hastily covers her breast with her hands.

My vision slightly blurs as the image of my sister is replaced with that of an older copper-haired woman who is smiling at me and cradling her large boobs. "Your breakfast is waiting, Honey," the woman says, and I am jolted by the realization that it is Mom.

"Yeah, Mom," I mumble, as a soothing feeling of ease engulfs me. The vision swiftly fades and I realize that I'm sprawled on the floor-- my legs bent into an uncomfortable pose. I feel the grasp of my sister's hand on my shoulder, shaking me slightly as I move to a sitting position.

"What's wrong with you, John?" She asks with concern. "You didn't seem to hear me when I asked you the same question twice, then you just fell to the floor like you didn't have bones. Are you getting enough sleep? Maybe we should see a doctor!"

I glance up at her, noticing that she's now in a white bathrobe that she apparently forgot to tie-- revealing her cleavage. I shake my head. "I'm okay," I mumble, trying to avoid staring at her breast.

She sits on the floor and hugs me from behind. I feel the softness of her boobs against my back. "I heard you say something before you fell. What was it?" She asks.

"I think I just recalled Mom," I say, turning to face Julia. "Sorry for intruding, but can you tell me more about her?"

Her voice turns emotional as she hugs me on the neck. "Oh. My little brother misses his mommy."

I gaze at her face as she tries to stifle her sobs. I wipe off the tears on her cheek with my thumb. "Please don't cry Sis," I say softly.

Unexpectedly, Julia kisses me on the lips. "I miss her too." she says with deep longing. Noticing my surprise, she grins. "You were too small to remember the details, but Mom used to kiss us on the lips. Sorry if you find it awkward now. I won't..."

"It's okay Sis. Really. I can get used to that, and maybe, I'd recall more of Mom and ..."

Before I finish my sentence, she kisses me on the lips again-- this time I could feel her tongue trying to invade my mouth. I let go of any resistance and savor my sister's taste and smell. I feel my cock slowly hardening as my sister gradually leans against me-- the bathrobe completely open.

Her boobs poke against my sweatshirt-- further enhancing my hard-on. Her right knee is positioned between my thighs and my tenting crotch is brushing slightly against her bare thigh. A black thong barely covers her pussy lips-- and I am reminded of the 'thong treatment' she mentioned earlier. She finally disengages and beams at me. "I didn't know it could be that relieving," she says, as she ties her bathrobe and winks at me.

"So, Mom also kissed us with her tongue doing that thing you did?" I ask innocently.

Julia laughs. "Sorry John, I just got carried away.... Say, you don't yet have a girlfriend, do you?"

I shake my head self-consciously. "I'd rather spend time on my computer," I reply. "I get more useful things done."

"Oh, little brother," she says with amusement. "You're 18 and you're missing a lot."

"Girls don't like-- they don't like to be with someone like me."

"How do you know that? Have you asked them?"

My facial expression turns to one of amusement as I realize that she has not said anything else about Mom.

"What's so amusing?" she asks.

"How you have managed to avoid telling me more about Mom, and instead shifted towards my personal life."

The pained look on her face made me wish I had not said those words.

"Sorry," I say. "But maybe you could share your pain. I'm always left in the dark."

"Okay, I'll answer a couple of questions. I'm still adjusting to the fact that you're already an adult. What's your first?"

It takes me a few seconds before I finally blurt out, "What was Mom's job?"

"She had many skills, and took on many jobs, but the last job that she had... was in accounting. Next question?"

"Do you have a picture of her? I never saw one around."

"As I said, it always pains me every time I think about Mom. And any object the reminds me of her also has that effect on me, but there's one photo of her that I have kept," Julia says as she walks towards the corner dresser. She opens a drawer and retrieves a thin box, opens it, and pulls out a picture frame, which she then hands over.

I try not to show my surprise as I glance at the old photo. It was a studio shot of an auburn-haired woman in a long black dress. She looked very similar to Julia but her skin was much paler and she was flat chested-- very much unlike the woman I saw in my vision.

Julia notices me staring too long at the photo. "Does it bring back memories?" She asks.

{elseif@ GM==0}Please turn on GAME MODE.{endif}

Should I tell her my doubts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)