More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Castle Castle

Who do you do?

I have a bottle for Jasmine

After some searching, I found an awesome picture of Jasmine fingering herself on some cushions. I got naked and reached in. I touched the side of her face and she turned her head and sucked my fingers. I put my other hand in and pulled her head out the rest of the way. She looked up at me then licked my dick. Still lying on her back on the cushions in the screen, she reached up one hand and pulled me forward while she took my dick into her throat. She started humping my hips with her face, pushing my towards her so I was facefucking her. Her other hand was still in her crotch, playing with herself as she slurped down my member.

She grabbed my rod and rolled over. She kept sucking me and playing with herself as I pulled her out of the screen, holding her head to keep her coming. We kept walking untill I hit my bed and sat down. She sighed in frustration as my dick popped out of her mouth, but turned around and opened her legs so I could see her pussy wet from fingering herself.

She grabbed my cock with her free hand and slid her self onto it, rubbing her clit the whole time. She slid down and rocked her hips on me, then started sliding up and down slowly. I leaned forward and grabbed her breasts while she bounced on me. She moved her free hand behind her and started massaging her asshole while she played with her clit. She shouted "Oh, Yeah baby!" when I pinched her nipples.

Jasmine lifted her legs up to the edge of the bed and started fucking me harder. I kept massaging her breasts as I felt her pussy clench around my penis deep inside her. I was amazed at how flexible she was. She was perched on the edge of my bed, bouncing hard and fast on my rod and massaging her slit and asshole. My grip on her boobs tightened and she shouted. I could feel her pussy climax around me and I joined in, shooting my load deep in her. She threw her head back and moaned long and loud as she pumped deeper and slower.

She lowered her hips and buried my rod in her as she put her legs down in front of her. She was still rocking her waist as she half-turned around and said "God that was fucking great!" She pulled my head to her and kissed me. I massaged her breasts and thrust into her rocking hips.

"Mmmm, tell you what. Let's play genies." Jasmine said with a wicked sexy look in her eyes, "We each get three wishes. But these are fuck wishes, so the can only be about fucking. You wish for what you want me to do, then I wish for what I want you to do. Think you could fuck me three more times?"

Fuck wishes or fuck someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)