More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bgtd319 bgtd319

Do you masturbate or do you need to get away from this apartment and head to Daryl's?

I gotta masturbate...

I'm gonna be uncomfortable all day if I don't get rid of this now. You quickly grab your laptop and begin searching for a video. looking through the list of trending you find a JOI with a beautiful busty blonde and put it on, you begin to rub one out to this video as she tells you to stroke, stroke and stroke. It's only punctuated by the moaning of the video through the walls and Chad's increasingly louder moans.

Your mind can't help but wander as the moans get louder and you begin to imagine Chad stroking his massive cock. you shake your head trying to get rid of that image and focus on the cock on your screen... wait a cock! brought back to video you see the busty blonde is now wearing a strapon that's atleast 10 inches and she's talking about how she's gonna make you her little bitch, this is only making it worse as you can't help but stroke harder imagining pure submission to this cock.

As you stroke faster and faster you can feel the pressure building, you're so close. as you stroke harder you feel it coming as you hear Chad say "god take it all over your face you little bitch" just as you let volley after volley of your cum splash onto your face. Once again you can't help but imagine Chad stroking his cock right onto your face and coating it causing you to almost shiver with pleasure at the idea of this submission.

quickly you clean up unsure about how you feel about all of this as you do.

Time to head to Daryl's for sure now... Right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)