More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by samwalser samwalser

What are you doing here?

I got a scholarship, too

Bianca Lacroix was the worst of the worst. She was the ring-leader of the girls who had bullied Amy in high-school. All of Amy's biggest humiliations had been Bianca's ideas.

Looking at her now, with her bright, charming smile, perfect blonde hair, and stunning body, Amy felt like her heart was trying to escape her chest. She immediately started to sweat.

“Wha...wha...what are you doing here? I thought you were going to school out East.”

“Oh, I was. But then C.U.N.T. offered me a scholarship to join the Judo team.”

“But you don't need a scholarship.” Bianca's wealthy parents and generous trust-fund were well-known, it had been part of what made her so popular. Amy, on the other hand, had grown up with a single-mom who working 2 jobs just to support them.

“Oh, I know. But I knew you were coming here, and I thought, 'won't it be nice to go to school with my good friend Boy-chest?' That's why I requested you as my roommate—the dean was all to happy to oblige, especially after my father's donation.”

“We're not friends, Bianca.” This was ridiculous—Amy had chosen to go to school in Texas to get away from Bianca. “I'm going to go request a new roommate.”

Amy turned to leave, but Bianca stopped her.

“Don't do that, Amy. I know we've had our differences in the past, but...”

But, what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)