More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What will (or should)I do?

I go for it

I wasn’t really smitten; but I was fucking horny and ready to give her a good hard fucking. She was good looking, a woman, and she was presenting herself to me naked and ready to fuck. My cock was on the verge of tearing its way out of my uniform pants and I grabbed her close to me, grasping both of her firm ass cheeks in close, grinding her bare pussy against my crotch, my hard cock pressing against her. Her perfect breasts were pressed up against my uniform shirt, and her stiff pink nipples rubbed against me. Not speaking a word I reached down and unzipped, my cock sprang out hard and ready to go. I pushed her down and she quickly got the idea that I wanted her to suck my fat, thick cock. She opened her mouth to say something but I slammed my cock into her mouth so all I heard was a mumble. I began to thrust against her face, driving my hardness into her mouth and she did her best to keep up. My hands drifted down to play with her stiff nipples and I loved the moans she made as I pulled and twisted her hard, thick nipples. Her tits were firm, but natural, and filled my hands nicly. I could feel the stiff points of her nipples against my palm as I felt her up.

She was a good cock sucker, her hand and mouth working together perfectly. Her mouth spread wide to take me in, and she like to take my thick cock deep down her throat. Her warm, wet mouth quickly had me at the release point and my cock was oozing a goodly amount of pre-cum as I fucked her face. My balls were up against her chin as I jammed my cock down her throat and let go with a big load of cum. I held her head onto my jerking cock and she had to suck down my jisim, not that she seemed to mind much. I emptied a huge load of cum down her throat, and as I released her head she came off of my cock, a string of cum tracing from her mouth to my still hard cock.

Her eyes were watering, and she coughed a little bit as she stood up. I wasted no time in pulling her close to me again, my fingers seeking her pussy. My fingers slid easily into her wet pussy, and her soft moans let me know that she was very turned on, and very ready to fuck. I asked her just to be sure, “You want my cock in your cunt?”

“God yes, fuck me now. Make me cum with your big, hard cock.”

How do I fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)