More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

How do I fuck her?

From behind, bent over the couch

I gave some thought to taking off right then. I had gotten my rocks off and the risk of something happening was still there. I didn’t really know this woman, but her wet pussy and big tits quickly drove all second thoughts from my mind. I pushed her back against the couch and turned her around so I could fuck her from behind. She did not mind, she just kept telling me to, “Fuck me hard”. I was happy to oblige and I dropped my pants to the floor and moved behind her, my rock hard pecker pressing up against her furry, wet cunt. I grasped my cock and slid it up and down her wet pussy, coating my cock with her cunt lube. She moaned as my cock slid over her clit, and I lined my pecker up with her fuck hole so I could give her what she wanted.

I did not remember ever having fucked a tighter pussy. She fit me like a glove and I pumped her hard, stoking my cock to the balls with every thrust of my hips. I leaned forward and grasped her big tits in my hands, pulling her back against my cock as I doggy fucked her. She kept her hands on the couch, bracing herself against my hard fucking and she took every thrust with a moan of pleasure. She was completely turned on with animal lust, and she seemed to climax over and over as I pounded my cock into her cunt. She moaned and screamed in pleasure and I could feel her climax beneath me as I fucked her wet cunt.

Her tits felt so nice in my hands that I wanted to keep fucking her forever. Since she had just sucked me off I was in no hurry to blow my load, so I concentrated on fucking her with a nice, hard steady stroke and trying to keep her orgasms coming. I shifted one of my hands down to find her clit, rubbing it briskly as I thrust into her and this seemed to do the trick as she was screaming loudly, “Ohhh, my god, just like that. You are making me cum over and over. Keep on fucking me; do me with your big cock. Fuck me harder!!”

I got into her dirty talk and answered her back, “You like my big cock in your tight little pussy? You like to be fucked, don’t you, you little fuck slut. You like a big nasty cock up your fuck hole don’t you bitch. You ready for my special delivery, you want my load up your cunt?”

“Oh god yes, cum in my cunt. Fill me up with your spunk and make me cum some more.”

Dirty talk always does the trick for me and I was ready as I plowed my big cock deep inside her and blew my nuts off. My orgasm seemed to go on longer than normal, and I could feel my cum pumping inside her tight twat. My moans of pleasure filled the room and I gripped her big tits as I tried my best to jam my cock through her body.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)