More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

She wants it back door

After I finished I pulled out of her, and stumbled back to sit in a chair by the kitchen table. The woman moved over towards me and spread herself across the table, her face next to mine. She said to me in a lust filled voice, “There is one more hole you have not filled with your big cock, now come and fuck my ass for me.”

I could not believe that she wanted more. She was insatiable, and I was not sure what to do, but my cock had a mind of its own and quickly swelled back to full erection ready to give her tight ass hole a nice reaming. My head was saying to me that something was not right with this scene and it was time for me to hit the road, but as usual my cock won the argument and I moved up behind her spread eagled from ready to give her ass a good reaming. Her pussy was spread open, sopping wet with my cum and her copious lubrication. I slide my cock up and down her wet cunt a few times, coating my fat head with her dripping cunt juice and then line me cock up with the brown eye of her ass. I shoved my cock against her tight sphincter, and she gave out a loud moan, whether of pleasure or pain I couldn’t say, but I just keep rocking my cock deeper into her tight ass. I could feel her loosen a little as I got a couple of inches inside her, and I pulled back and slid my cock all the way inside her.

“Oh, god, fill me up with your big cock. Fuck my ass with your rod; make me cum with your ass fucking cock.”

I did as she asked and kept pumping her tight asshole, sliding back and forth until I got a pretty good rhythm going. I had never ass fucked a woman before, well I did once, but I was so drunk I could not really remember, and the sensation was amazing. There is something so wicked about butt fucking a woman, and at the same time the tight sensations of her wrapped around my hard pole were driving me nuts.

She slid her hand down between her legs, and I could see her fingers working against her clit, rubbing her stiff little nub rapidly, bringing her self to orgasm while I fucked her up the ass. She groaned out, “Oh yeah, that’s it fuck my ass hard, make me cum harder, make me cum more she moaned as I plowed her butt hole.

It took a little longer, but she was so fucking hot that I could feel the cum boiling in my balls before too long. I slammed my cock as hard and deep as I could up her ass and blew another big load inside her ass, as I ground my cock into her. She took every inch with moans of pleasure and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I pulled out of her ass as I finished and rolled back into the chair next to the table. She smiled at me and said, “I guess that does it for now.”

I felt really uncomfortable then and needed to get back to work. I mumble something at her about giving her a call and got the dress and got the hell out of there. It was the most physical sex I had ever had, very intense, but somehow very weird too. It was all I could do to finish my rounds for the day.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)