More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmmaXwilliam EmmaXwilliam

What I did

I fucked her at washroom

I was staring her and waiting for a chance. I saw her going to washroom so I followed her there. No one was in the girls washroom so I locked it. When she came opened the toilet door.

She found me naked. I was sure her womanhood will make her horny after seeing my monster and the same happened. She came on her knees and when she touched my cock head. The world started spinning and after a minute my eyes opened I found myself shrinked and my hairs were long. My face was smoother now. And there were two big boobs in my tight dress. And my ass got widened and there was a dick in my hand . My man hood was stopping me but my womanhood made me gasp that dick . Our bodies was swapped. But I don't want to think anything else now . I only want to suck that cock. I think the same would happen with the girl in my old body that's why she was too not saying anything. Then the dick started cumming thick sperm. Which I swallowed with pleasure.

Then I we heard someone out of the door. So we stood and went out of the washroom. Then we both discussed what has happened with us. Our bodies have been swapped but we both were happy with these changes . I don't know why. I think because of mental changes. So we discussed about our life and how to live. Then I went to Emily house and she went to my old house.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)