More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EmmaXwilliam EmmaXwilliam

What's next

Tried the new life

I went to her home. It was a big house. I opened the door from the keys I found in my purse. There was more thing covered with clothes in my bag which I ignored.

( Writers note: to avoid confusion now I will treat me as a girl and the other one will boy. So I means talking to my new body and he means my old body)

Emily lived alone at home . So I met noone there. I went to the bedroom and the bedroom made me feel nice because I found no. Of clothes,heels and makeup thing in that room I was also having a dressing table. I took Emily's phone and checked it with the password she told to me. I saw only my photos in different positions in it. I was single till now. And was a virgin still . My mind got very sharp now but it used to get horny when i sees a masculine body. I went for a shower when the droplets touched my boobs . They got erect and my pussy got wet. It was a pleasure feeling. After wearing a lingerie I slept.

Next morning I woked up took a bath and wore my bras and panties . It took me an half hour to decide what to wear. Finally I wore a tight yoga pants but for that I took my panties out and decided to not to wear them. At above I wore a strap less and back less red top. Which shows my big boobs halfly .my pussy lines were clearly seen from my yoga pants which made me look very sexier. I did not wanted much makeup because of such gorgeous face I only used a matte lipstick on my lips.

I took my bag and went to college. I reached the college half hour before the time. Which I wasted on my phone. I saw many handsome boys coming to college which stated at my tits which made me little nervous then a girl comes to me and says why are you here let's go to class.

She was Jessica my bestie as per Emily. I followed her and saw many teachers as well staring my big balloons. That made me feel horny. But I calmed down and went to classroom . I sat beside Jessica after attending classes. I went to bathroom for nature's call where i opened the thing wrapped in cloth in my purse.

What was it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)