More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does Matt go to summer school or blow it off?

I don't want any .

This story contains story lines (specifically Matt participates in sexual activities with his sister and mother. Such activities make some readers uncomfortable and I am trying to provide a story line that will allow the reader to enjoy the adventure while not having to go down any of these routes.

I am adding this option after the story is quite well developed so there may be some cases where content still sneaks through. If you find such issues after selecting this route, please let me know and I will fix them as quickly as possible.

Note that selecting this option will change the story. There will be no way to undo this choice once you've made it (other than by restarting the game). Also note that this option will only have effect if you are reading this adventure in game mode. If you are not in game mode, you will have all of the choices open to you but will miss a lot of the content as much of each chapter content depends on the variables you have set through your choices.

Finally note that although you may select the no- option, Matt still has a sexual attraction toward his mother and/or sister. He'll simply choose not to follow up on these sexual feelings to completion. There may, however, still be sexual teasing or innuendo, especially with his sister.

I am beginning this task in May 11, 2020. So, if you're reading this in mid-May, it's likely that you will not yet be fully protected from exposure to content.

With that as preamble,

Last chance. Are you sure you want to disable content

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)