More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by rumppumper rumppumper

What's next?

I decide to take a shower

I am feeling a bit icky after spending all that time on the airplane, so I decide to go take a shower. The room I am in even has its own ensuite bathroom, so I undress, turn on the water, open the glass door and step into the shower.

I give myself a good scrubbing, wash my hair, but the image of Millie and her big tits keep coming into my mind. I need to release the tension or I will be walking around with a boner for the rest of the day, so I decide to engage of a bit of self gratification before I come out of the shower.

Thoughts of my cock between Millie's big tits, combined with thoughts of fucking her hard on top of the kitchen table are in my head, so I am almost at the point of cuming when I see a shadow to my right outside the shower, Millie is standing there!

I feel a sense of panic and embarrassment, and try to act like I am just washing my private parts, then Millie looks away and says:

"I heard you in the shower so I realised I had not given you a towel."

Then without saying anything she almost runs out of the bathroom.

Did she see me jerking-off? I think in my own mind in panic, and I feel myself blushing in the shower. I am no longer in the mood to masturbate, but I still stay in the shower for another 10 minutes feeling awkward and not knowing what to do. Eventually the warm water runs out, so I have to step out of the shower, but I take my time drying myself and getting dressed, trying to think about what to do now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)