More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EyesCollector EyesCollector

Get ready for the mall, boy

I can get ready quicker than expected

After finishing the dishes, Mary dried her hands on a towel and turned to face Alex. "Okay, mijo," she said. "It's time to get ready to go to the mall. Go put on some comfortable clothes and meet me in the living room when you're ready."

Alex nodded, his eyes shining with excitement. He jumped up from his chair and ran to his room, eager to get ready. Mary watched him go, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Once in his room, Alex quickly pulled off his pajamas and slipped into a pair of well-worn jeans and a plain t-shirt. He pulled on his favorite pair of Converse sneakers. His hair somewhat long was shaggy and unkept, but he liked that way. taking a quick look at himself in the mirror, he decided hi was ready.

"Mom!" he shouted, sticking his head out of his bedroom door. "I'm ready!"

But there was no response from Mary. Alex waited for a moment, but still, there was nothing.

"Mom?" he called again, a little louder this time. But still there were no response. He frowned, his brow furrowing in confusion.

He stepped out of his room and peered down the hallway, but there was no sign of Mary. He walked towards the living room, but it was empty.

"Mom!" he shouted confused.

What are you gonna do if you don't find her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)