More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erebo Erebo

What do I do now?

I ask her name

-I still don't know your name. Can you tell me your name?-I ask her.

-Ah, that's right. My name is Ellen. Nice to meet you- she replies.

-My name is John. The pleasure is mine- I tell her. We shake hands. Since we have arrived, we get off the train. I realize that she is young. She may be attending university. Before we part, I ask her a question.

-Hey, are you also headed to Tafu university?- I ask her.

-Yes, I'm in my second year- she replies.

-Well, shall we go together? I don't really know where the university is- I ask her. I'm not that good with orientation but I know exactly where I need to go. I only said that because I wanted to spend more time with her.

-Of course, we can go together- she tells me. The way she said it she sounds happy. Eh, I'm glad she enjoys my company. We walk the path to the university. I see many futa girls. Some of them are naked. Aren't they cold? Does excitement cancel out the cold perhaps? I could ask Ellen but this is a new place for me, I don't understand many things and I don't want to risk asking questions that are strange to her. We reach the university. A large building.

-Today there will be no lectures. There will only be the entrance ceremony- Ellen tells me.

-I know- I answer her.

-Ah, it's just that you looked confused. You didn't even know the way- she tells me nervously as if she said something wrong. I shouldn't have lied. Now I don't know what to say.

-Ehr, can you tell me when the entrance ceremony will start?- I ask her to remove the embarrassment.

-In about ten minutes- she answers me happily. Why is she happy? Oh, because of that last question she must have thought I'm confused for real. I don't know whether it's better or worse....

-What do we do while we wait? -Ellen asks me.

-I know what we could do. I haven't had your cock in my ass yet, Ellen- I answer her. We are in the university courtyard but there should be no problem, other futa girls are also fucking.

-Yes, let's do it! She replies enthusiastically. Watching all those futa girls near us having sex really turned me on. I get completely naked and she does the same.

-Lay down in the grass. I want to be in control if that's okay with you- I tell her excitedly.

-Of course!- she replies to me. She is also conspicuously aroused. She lies down. I sit on top of her, and I stick Ellen's cock in my ass.

-Ah, what a wonderful feeling!- I exclaim full of pleasure.

-Your ass is wonderful!- she exclaims full of pleasure. I move up and down. I jump on his cock. I groan loudly, and she does the same. I take her hands and make her touch my ass. Is having a cock in my ass really that good? It feels like I could pass out from pleasure. She has an expression of pure enjoyment. A few minutes pass. It feels too good. My cock shoots a stream of cum on her tits. I come before her. I keep moving. Now even faster. I am enjoying so much that I might come again. . She has such a beautiful expression on her face, and her cock is incredible. She closes her eyes.

-I am coming! Ellen exclaims forcefully. Her cum floods my ass. I am filled to the brim with a warm white substance. It is beautiful. She had not come so much when I was sucking her off in the train. I'm tired, I slump on top of her. We start kissing each other using our tongues as well. Her tongue is great, too. Recovering some strength, we get back up and get dressed. We notice that there is no one near us in the courtyard anymore. Ellen looks at the watch on her wrist. I thought everyone was using their phones by now to see the time. It's strange.

-The entrance ceremony is about to begin!" exclaims Ellen.

What will Ellen and I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)