More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DreamXiphoid DreamXiphoid

Now that the introduction is done, let's begin the story.

I am John, and this is the beginning.

I grunted in frustration as I exited the supermarket, muttering to myself,"That's the fifth one that's been empty!"

I kicked an empty can and adjust my quarterstaff, whose strap was slightly chafing my neck as I walked. I groaned and stole a glance at my watch, which read that it was only nine o'clock. There would be no breakfast today, it seemed like.

I walked back to the stormdrain I called home on autopilot, and I found that the manhole cover was lifted up, and was now half-off the hole.

I unslung my quarterstaff and banged it agaist the cover, thus making a resounding echo. I heard a gurgle, and I groaned, before I saw a pair of bright blue eyes staring up at me through the darkness. The damned thing jumped up, and revealed patches of black fur spread out over milky white skin. Feline ears sprung up out of long blonde hair, which rolled down the things back. The fur and hair around her-its- pussy was glistening wet, and the nipples on top of her bouncy breasts were hard, which caused my cock to harden against my will; a painful reminder of the time that had passed since my last release.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)