More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

I Love My New Husband

Dating someone a month after your childhood friend and husband of almost 22 wonderful years died in a tragic car accident seems ridiculous. In fact, Mary Williams didn't even think about trying to find a new man to replace her deceased husband, Jason. The recently widowed woman was still mourning him. But then she met Peter Walker.

A few days ago, she stopped by a coffee shop to grab a drink before heading to work. When the man behind the counter handed Mary her coffee, she looked into his brown eyes. The mature woman instantly developed this feeling of love at first sight. His eyes. They were so pretty.

She thanked the man and then left the shop. But throughout the rest of that day, she couldn't stop thinking about him. Her mind constantly reminded her what he looked like. His face. His smile. His eyes. She barely got any work done because she couldn't concentrate. When she got home, her 21-year-old daughter, Gabby, said, "This is the first time I've seen you smile since Dad died."

Jason. She hasn't thought about him once that day. Mary almost forgot that he existed. She didn't know why she developed this strange fascination for a man she knew nothing about. But she knew she needed to see that man again.

The next day, she returned to the coffee shop and was happy to see the same man from yesterday behind the counter. It was like he was waiting for her. During their short conversation, she learned the man's name and exchanged phone numbers. They scheduled a romantic date tonight. Mary is patiently waiting for Peter to pick her up, already dressed in her favorite red dress. However, Gabby is not happy with any of this.

"I don't understand. Last week, when you tried to sleep in your bedroom, you only lasted a minute before you walked out crying. But yesterday, you slept the whole night in there with no problem. How did you get over Dad's so quickly? And how did you already find someone to replace him?"

"I'm not replacing your father. He will always hold a special place in my heart. But I recently realized that it's time for me to move on. I'm still young. I can't spend the rest of my life crying over-" Before Mary can finish her sentence, she hears a car horn from outside. "That's Peter. I don't know when I'll return. But there's frozen food you can heat up quickly in the microwave. I love you."

She doesn't hear anything her daughter tries to tell her as she quickly walks out the front door and locks it behind her. When she sees the expensive-looking car parked in front of her house, she's stunned. "Hello, Peter," Mary says as she climbs into the passager seat. "I like your car. So, where are you taking me for our date?"

"You'll find out soon," he says as he changes the car's gear from park to drive. About 20 minutes later, Mary's excitement grows when she realizes where they are.

"You've booked us a reservation at the fanciest restaurant in town?! How? I thought it was almost impossible to book a table here."

"Not for me, it isn't. I own this restaurant. However, before we go inside, I need you to change into this." Peter reaches into the backseat and grabs a red dress that's more elegant than the dress Mary's wearing. "One of the restaurant's rules is they only allow women wearing extravagant clothes like this inside. Your dress is okay. But it isn't enough for them to let you in. I hope you don't mind changing in front of me."

At first, Mary is uncomfortable about taking off her dress in front of Peter. But when she looks into his pretty eyes, her hesitation disappears. Quickly, she changes into the new attire. However, the older woman doesn't notice the perverted look her date's giving her as they enter the restaurant.

"Welcome, sir," the male host says. "We have your table ready for you. If you could please follow me."

Mary follows the host as Peter walks behind her. However, she has this strange feeling that someone is staring at her ass. She ignores it, and the feeling soon vanishes after she sits at the table. After the host leaves, she asks, "How do you own this restaurant and your car when you work at a coffee shop?"

"I'm secretly rich. But I didn't buy this restaurant or my car. My father gifted me them for my 21's birthday. I work at the coffee shop to help meet girls. When you asked me for my phone number, I took it as a good sign you weren't a gold digger."

"Oh, that was a good thinking. Yeah, if you have a lot of money, you must get many gold diggers trying to get you to go out with them. But thankfully, I'm not like that. Now if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You look young. Are you sure you want to date an older woman like me?"

"You don't look old to me. How old are you? You look like you're in your late 20's, maybe early 30's."

"I'm 43. And you shouldn't ask a woman her age."

Before Peter can respond, the waitress shows up at their table. Without consulting Mary, he orders food for both of them. After the waitress leaves, Peter says, "The food I ordered for you is good, trust me. Anyway. Returning to what you said earlier, you asked me for my age first. And if you must know, I'm 25. But enough about me. Tell me about your sex life. I'm sure a woman like you has lots of experience in bed."

Seeing nothing wrong with what Peter asked her or how he's staring at her cleavage, Mary happily answers the question. "Well, I'm probably not as experienced as you think. I've only had sex with my husband. Oh! I've never told you. My husband of 22 years died last month from a drunk driver."

"I saw the wedding ring on your finger. So, I already knew you were married. But I'm sorry for your loss. Were you two sexually active a lot?"

"Hmm... No, not really. Shortly before and after we got married, we had sex a lot. But after I had Gabby, we stopped. I think the last time we had sex was four or five years ago. Oh! Gabby's my daughter. She's 21." She doesn't know why she told Peter her daughter's age. But staring into his pretty eyes made her feel she had to say more.

"Can you show me a picture of her?"

As Mary hands Peter her phone, the waiter places two glasses of water on the table. However, she doesn't take a sip. She's too busy staring at her date, jealous that the perverted look he was giving her a moment ago is now on the photo of Gabby.

"Your daughter is very hot," Peter says as he hands Mary back her phone. "Her tits are almost as big as yours. It's a shame I couldn't see how big her ass is in the photo. But if she's your daughter, I'm sure she has a massive ass like you. I'm looking forward to meeting her."

After hearing Peter's comment about Gabby, Mary suddenly starts thinking lewd thoughts about her daughter. She imagines Gabby bending over, naked, and shaking her big, round ass seductively at her. She doesn't know why she developed this inappropriate fantasy. But even though a mother shouldn't think of their daughter this way, Mary can't help but be turned on by it. "Shake your ass more for me, sweetie. Twerk for mommy," she whispers.

"What did you say, Mary?"

"What?! Oh! Nothing," she replies before she starts sipping her water. She's happy to see Peter staring pervertedly at her again.

"Okay. I'm sorry your husband didn't love you." Mary almost choked on her water after hearing what the young man said. What does he know about him? She doesn't interrupt Peter and continues listening to what he says. "Five years without sex is not how a husband should treat his sex wife. He shouldn't have stopped fucking you after you had Gabby. You two should have had many children together."

Mary goes to yell at Peter. But before she can, she looks directly into his eyes. His eyes. They're so pretty. Having calmed down, Mary remembers all the good memories she and Jason have shared together. Looking at her wedding ring, she becomes sad as she realizes Peter is right. During all those years married to him, her love blinded the mature woman from discovering the truth. Jason was a terrible husband.

Throughout the many years they were married, Jason would tell his wife he loved her every day. But just because someone tells you something doesn't mean it's true. Men express their love to their wives through their actions. Not by their words. If Jason really loved her, he would have made her have sex with him every day. "Would you say I was a terrible wife for not being submissive and slutty to my husband?" She asks.

"Well, the fact that you referred to yourself as a wife instead of a sex wife makes the answer yes. But it's not your fault. It's your husband's fault for not treating you the right way. If I were your husband, I would treat you like the horny slut you are."

She doesn't know why being called a slut greatly aroused her. Perhaps it has something to do with a submissive woman like her finally being put into her place by a dominant, manly man like Peter. Yes, it all makes sense now. What Mary is feeling isn't just sexual arousal. It's also love. Love toward the amazing man sitting across from her. Before the conversation can continue, their food arrives. And then, everything went blank.


Mary finds herself in the passager seat of Peter's car, texting her daughter that she won't be returning home tonight. She can't remember anything about what happened between the time after the food arrived to now. The last thing she can recall is looking into Peter's eyes again.

When they arrive at Peter's massive mansion, her jaw drops. She doesn't say anything during the brief tour her date gives of the place. The last room he shows her is his bedroom. "So, what do you think of my home?"

"It's lovely. But doesn't it get lonely living here by yourself?" She asks as she takes a sit on the bed.

"Sometimes. That's why I'm trying to find the perfect woman. Together, we'll raise a massive family of girls to fill this empty place." Peter stares lustfully at Mary. "You look amazing in that dress. When I first bought it, I was worried it wouldn't fit you. But you haven't complained once about it being uncomfortable. Would you wear the dress again if I asked you to?"

"Sure. I'll wear it again during our next date if you want."

"I'm happy to hear you say that. But this date isn't over yet. Lie down and spread your legs for me, slut."

Being called a slut again arouses Mary. As she positions herself on the bed, her date unzips his pants. The sex-deprived woman's lust grows, and her eyes widen when she sees how big his cock is. It's massive. Peter quickly pushes her panties to the side, exposing her pussy, and inserts the tip inside.

A moment later, Peter has reached depths deeper than Jason, and his whole cock is not even halfway inside yet. The second he's entirely inside the surprisingly tight hole, Mary instinctively wraps her legs around his waist. The widowed woman instantly feels pleasure greater than anything her late husband made her feel as Peter starts thrusting.

Mary, at first, thinks she and Peter are just having average unprotected sex. But when she looks into his pretty eyes, she quickly realizes what's happening. Peter is claiming her as his. He's showing his love for her by dominating her pussy with his manly cock. Once he cums inside her, she'll officially be his sex girlfriend.

Happy that an amazing young man like Peter wants to claim her as his property, Mary begins talking dirty, hoping it will help her new lover reach his climax quicker. "Please claim me as your woman, Peter! Fuck me to the point where I can't stop thinking about your cock! Make me completely forget everything about my dead husband!" It works, and Peter cums after doing one last powerful thrust.

Once Peter has finished filling Mary's womb, she looks at her new lover with lustful and loving eyes. She kisses him on the cheek and whispers in his ear, "I love you, Master."

3 Days Later

While at work, Mary tries to focus on getting her paperwork done. But she won't get anything done if she can't remove her hands from her body. Ever since she's had sex with Peter, the mature woman has developed this never-ending state of horniness. But her lust isn't toward her boyfriend. It's for her daughter.

Her horniness began after Peter dropped her back at her house Saturday morning. When she saw Gabby, her pussy instantly became wet. The single mom didn't realize how hot and sexy her daughter was until that moment.

Throughout the whole weekend, she's been lustfully staring at her daughter's body, trying desperately not to play with herself in front of her. Thankfully, she never noticed her mother's perverted stares. But Mary hates to wonder what Gabby would say if she knew her mom tried to peek at her while she was in the shower yesterday.

She thought being away from Gabby would help her stop thinking about her. But no. Their separation has only made her feel hornier. She knows she has to stop playing with herself before someone catches her. But it feels so good.

Closing her eyes, she pictures her daughter naked in her mind. Trying to imagine what Gabby's pussy taste like helps Mary bring her closer to reaching her climax. Just a few more seconds and-

"Mrs. Williams! What the hell are you doing?!" A voice from behind her says. And Mary knows who it is.

"B-Boss! I can explain." No matter how hard Mary pleaded, her boss wouldn't listen. Not wanting to make things worse for herself, she quickly packs her stuff. Before Mary left the office, she threw the photo of Jason and her wedding ring in the trash.

Now unemployed, she sits in her car, trying to decide what to do now. She could continue playing with herself now that she doesn't have to worry about anyone disturbing her. But her mind keeps telling her to call Peter. After calming herself down and wiping away her tears, she dials his number.

Peter immediately picks up, almost like he was expecting her to call. "Hello, Master. Are you currently home? Good. Is it okay if I come over? I really need to talk with you. Thank you so much, Master. I'll be there soon."

Despite only being at the mansion once, Mary remembers how to get there. When she arrives, she finds Peter standing outside, waiting for her with his hands behind his back. She forgets what she originally wanted to talk to Peter about as she climbs out of her car. The top priority of the submissive older woman is to show her love to her younger dominant male lover by kneeling in front of him. She desperately wants to unzip his pants and start sucking on his perfect cock. But she hasn't been ordered to do so yet.

"Hello, Master. I'm ready to serve you now. What would you like your slutty sex girlfriend to do?"

Peter doesn't say anything as he reveals what he's holding, a collar. Mary cries tears of happiness, and her horniness grows immensely. "Yes! I'll marry you, Master! I would be honored to be your sex wife! Oh! I'm so sorry for speaking without your permission, Master. Please forgive me."

"It's okay, slut. I forgive you." After Peter puts the collar around her neck, Mary knows her new life has begun.

The Next Day

Every step Mary takes down the aisle closer to her soon-to-be husband makes her pussy wetter. Before meeting Peter, she thought Jason was the love of her life. But now, she doesn't want to remember any of the terrible memories they shared. The only good thing that came out of their marriage was Gabby.

Gabby wasn't happy hearing her mom was getting remarried. She desperately tried to talk her out of going through with it, saying things like, "It's crazy to marry a guy you just started dating," and "You barely know anything about him." But nothing Gabby could say would stop Mary from marrying Peter. Hopefully, she'll grow to like her new stepdad.

Once the happy bride stands next to the groom, the priest begins to speak. "Dearly beloved. We are here today to join Peter and Mary in holy matrimony. Peter. Do you take Mary to be your sex wife?"

"I do," Peter says.

"And do you, Mary, willingly accept to give up all of your rights as a human by taking Peter as your husband? Do you swear to serve Peter as his sex toy for the rest of your life, bear many children with him, and be the best slut you can be?"

"I do," Mary says.

"Then, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Mary is surprised to see Gabby smiling and clapping as she and Peter walk out of the room in Peter's mansion that he decorated to look like the inside of the church. She also thinks she saw a bit of lust in her daughter's eyes.

When they enter the bedroom, Peter quickly strips off his clothes. "I talked to Gabby a bit before the ceremony started. She's more hot and sexy in person. However, she doesn't seem to like me very much. My dream of having a massive perfect family full of women can't come true if Gabby isn't willing to show her love for me. You'll help me convince her to accept me as her new dad, right, slut?"

Staring into her husband's pretty eyes, she replies, "Of course, Master. I'll do whatever it takes to ensure your dream will come true. I promise Gabby will show her love for you the exact way I do."

The sexual fantasies Mary has of her and Gabby worshipping Peter's cock together arouses her. And seeing Peter smile excites her more. Today is definitely one of the best days of her life. But it's a shame that today will be the only day she'll wear the wedding dress her Master bought her. Perhaps, she could convince him to let her wear it again.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. This is honestly my new favorite chapter I created. Anyway. If you want to see bonus images, go to Bogglepomp's discord. I made a lot of images I created but didn't use in this chapter. I also want to thank both Forcy and Bogglepomp for being beta readers of this chapter.

https://discord.gg/vZamyFxEAs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)