More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Latex Queen Latex Queen

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

I, chemist, rubber transformation, latex seduction

"Thank you so much for reading my story! I love reading the various fantasies that other people have so please write your own continuations from any of my chapters or even start an entirely new similar concept! Please offer feedback in the comments section and let me know if you have any new ideas you might like me to consider including in future chapters! Thanks again!"

As I add the final chemical to the beaker my rubber mixture within it turns into black latex gloss. Its new seductive scent overwhelms me with excessive lust and I can't help but lift the beaker and drink all the hot rubber goo. I moan in immense pleasure as I feel the slick latex muck spread through my body and rapidly infect me.

Soon I hear a voice in my head compelling me to fuck and cum in everyone I can as the living rubber discovers my desire for sex and exploits it to ensure it will spread across the world. Anticipating this development I barely restrain the urge to yield to it completely and begin to negotiate with it. I promise the living latex to fuck and cum relentlessly so long as it submits everybody else to my will. I beg it to give me a sexy femboy body while turning everyone else into curvaceous cis and trans girls. Satisfied with my offer the living rubber agrees to make me the one and only Hedonist while turning everybody else into Seductresses and Corruptresses.

Excited by the prospect of enslaving every person to my eternal sexual service I begin desperately masturbating while gazing at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Already thoroughly aroused I moan in utter pleasure and soon scream in climax. Aiming at my chest I erupt thick slimy reams of black rubber cream from my spurting dick. The living latex spreads across my chest and around my back as it also runs down my body and over my legs. Suddenly several slick rubber hands form upon my tainted back and begin spreading hot latex sludge all over my body.

Within moments the living rubber thoroughly infects my skin and erotically feminizes my entire body. My hair extends into a chin length bob cut. My face becomes more feminine while my lips enlarge and my teeth melt away. My arms become more slender while my fingernails dissolve. My shoulders, chest and waist narrow as my navel fills in to be flush with my waist. My hips and thighs widen as my cock and balls massively enlarge. My toes fuse together so my feet resemble ballet slippers. My legs become long and curvaceous while my upper body slightly contracts so I stand exactly six feet tall. Lastly my dick, mouth, chest and ass begin drooling slick latex gloss as the black rubber hands melt away.

Now prepared to infect my two girlfriends I leave the bathroom and return to the bedroom. I find them kissing and fondling each other quite unaware I'm in the room watching them. I stroll up beside the bed and moan in delight which prompts them both to face me. They briefly gasp in shock before becoming overwhelmed by my sexy body and rubber scent. Yielding even faster than I expected my cis girlfriend lies back and spreads her legs. My trans girlfriend lets me smear black rubber goo on her cock and balls before she lines up my cis girlfriend and plunges deep inside her cunt.

My girlfriends and I moan in utter pleasure as they eagerly fuck and I hastily masturbate. Soon we all scream in immense pleasure and powerfully climax. Explosively gushing hot latex muck from my humongous cock I thoroughly spew slick rubber cream all over my girlfriends. Soon black latex hands emerge from their backs and begin transforming their bodies. Within moments they become identical to me except for possessing gigantic boobs and butts and being slightly shorter than me.

Now that my cis girlfriend is a Seductress and my trans girlfriend is a Corruptress the living rubber lets me control them with my mind. I instruct the Corruptress to kiss women and send them to me and to infect men and have them help her spread the living latex. Slipping on a pair of transformed rubber court shoes with mid stilettos and mid tapered ends the Corruptress leaves me to play with the Seductress.

How will I play with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)