More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Totalking22 Totalking22

Do you take advantage of family breakfast?

I'm going to have a lot of fun today!

My jaw hangs open in pure disbelief. My sister has turned into the most slut I’ve ever seen. My mind races with all the various perverted possibilities. There’s always been one fantasy I've always wanted to see and with this notebook I can finally make that happen. I immediately grabbed my pencil and erased the words “dopey bimbo” from the sentence describing my sister and replaced it with “extra thicc goth thot”. As soon as I put down that last period, I looked up to see that Ashley has transformed yet again. Her skin turned more pale in complexion, her clothes turned all black, her makeup focused more on highlighting her plump lips and eyeshadow and her bangs went all the way down to cover her eyes. Not to mention, both her ass and tits grew to roughly four times what they used to. She’s turned into one of the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen and at that moment I knew I had to do more.

I went back into the notebook and wrote down “Ashley is always DTF and doesn’t mind the idea of ”. After I finish writing, I simply ask her if I could cop a feel. She sighs and says “Well, it is your birthday, so I guess so”. You almost jump out of your seat in excitement as your hands hover over the massive melons on Ashley’s chest. You immediately dig in, kneading her tits like dough, trying to feel every single curve. She starts to moan quietly as your mom is still on the other side of the kitchen, still focused on making breakfast. You are enjoying every second of this as your dick becomes as hard as a rock in your pants, causing a massive bulge. Ashley notices and slowly glides her hand underneath the table to lightly massage your raging boner. At this point, you can barely contain yourself and you finally decide to go all the way. You want to do nothing more than to fuck your sister, but you know you can’t with your mom still cooking just a few feet over. An idea instantly comes to mind and you grab your notebook. You wrote “Willow Haverty is now a sexy hourglass milf who also has a massive DTF fetish”. I turn my head and I still get taken aback by how these transformations turn out. Mom is now arguably even more attractive than my sister.

You call your mom and ask her if she could come over to where you and your sister are. She walks over with every step, causing her to jiggle and shake in the most lustful way possible. “What’s wrong dear?” she asks, you simply lean back in your chair revealing your rock hard erection trying to escape your pants. “Oh no honey, that doesn't look good. Let me help you with that”. She then proceeds to take off her shirt, revealing the biggest pair of tits you’ve ever seen. She gets on her knees and undoes your pants, finally allowing your cock a chance to breathe. Before you can say anything, your mom starts to make out with the tip of your cock. Your heart nearly skips a beat as she embraces more of your shaft. You then look over to Ashley who is licking her lips in envy of your mom at the opportunity of sucking you off, so you simply ask her if she wants to make out. She shrugs and says “It's better than nothing, I guess”. You sit in pure ecstasy as your milf of a mom gives you the best blowjob of your life while your thot sister ravishes your lips and tongue. You thought that nothing right now could go wrong until you remembered that your dad still lives here too.

Does your Dad freak out when he sees what's happening

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)