More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

So, who are you ?

I'm an adventurer (female human)

I'm Min Sung, a scout in an adventurer party. With my dragunov, a precision rifle, I make sure we're not caught by surprise when we explore the new patch of lands that appeared all over the world.

The two other members of my group are Stonespire, an elf that I don't know the real name. She's a mage and a total slut. She says that it's because her mom used magic when she was pregnant of her and because of that she have a high libido. But I think it's just an excuse to fuck men and women without shame. The other member is Sloan a centauress warrior who probably drinks too much, but she does a good job with a great sword.

We've done quite few explorations together in the twilight forest, mapping the place. But this time we're going even further, in some unexplored parts. The twilight forest is not really dangerous, so the pay is not great. If we can find some interesting artifacts, it will really help with our finances.

We have stopped in a motel at the frontier with the forest and in the morning, we regroup before we go.

"So, we're ready ? It's a two weeks travel, we won't come back for a while." I say.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go, mommy." Sloan groans.

"Don't remind me... two weeks without a dick..." Stonespear whines.

And like that we enter by foot in the dense forest.

What will we find in the forest ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)