More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grass_Knight Grass_Knight

Are you a man or a woman?

I'm a lady!

The gates both begin to shift inwards giving you your first peek into the realm of the sexy. You proceed through the gap and not one step in are intercepted by a tall, voluptuous woman with faintly gold skin.

"A new recruit!"

Your mouth hangs slightly open as you are addressed by the impressive creature in front of you. She stands at least 4 or 5 inches taller than you and seems to be giving a soft glow in the dimly lit room. She is like nothing you've ever seen before.

"Sorry, guess I'd better explain some things before we get started. First things first, I'm Luna, one of the goddess' handmaidens. If you see someone who looks like me, you know with the metallic skin and everything, don't be afraid to ask questions; we kind of take care of the administrative stuff around here... We also tend to possess some interesting and unique sexual abilities but let's save that part for later." She giggles and gives you a warm smile before turning around and motioning for you to follow.

"Alright now the grand tour. First I'll give you a fair warning, we do not discriminate here outside of making sure everyone is healthy and has the right attitude, so be prepared to run into some species you've never seen before, we have thousands of followers from all around the globe here, all devoted to the lifestyle of giving and receiving sexual pleasure. Next thing you should know I guess is the general format, we have a ranking system, you choose a specialization and climb the ranks, sucking and fucking more and more interesting things as you go, trust me it's the best, feels nice to progress ya know? So yep that's pretty much it, there are a couple of doors to choose from here, pick which one sounds good and start heading up the floors, and don't worry every few ranks you'll have the chance to switch specializations so you can dedicate yourself to being a total and complete sex fiend with a bit of practice." She nods towards the doors in front of you, flashing another comforting smile.

"Oh by the way, I'm a dedicated cum priestess, my specialization is oral, hopefully I'll see you around and I can give you introduction to those 'unique abilities' I told you about." The magnificent woman gives you a wink and leaves you to your choice.

Where to begin...

Which specialization will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)