More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damiel Damiel

Who are you and why are you venturing out?

I'm a farmer's daughter and NOT his possession.

Tovi grew up on the lower slopes of Noar mountain. She shared a home with two other families just outside the reach of the toxic haze. On occasion, to avoid a sudden rise in the poisonous vapors, they would climb to higher ground. They would sleep beneath the stars in the fields they tended by day. All Tovi knew growing up was squalor and vegetables.

Tovi's house was cramped, often causing riled tempers and on occasion a lost one. In order to keep the peace, and with to go elsewhere(space was limited on the mountain), a tenuous pact was agreed to by all the families. Every kid would get hitched to the other family, if possible.

There were many children in the house, a necessity for running a farm. They were a byproduct of the favored entertainment after a hard day of labor. But when Tovi came of age there was no suitable boy with which to be matched. She was instead promised to a young dickweed that had bullied her incessantly during the last four years. He was too young to be married that instant but he reminded Tovi regularly that, in a season more, her two duties would be to make more children and mind the chores. She dreaded that day. At best, she would live a caged life. At worst, she would be a .

When the vapors receded, Tovi grabbed what she could carry in a sack, took her walking stick in hand, and prepared to flee into the unknown. There was no hesitation as this canary made ready to take flight.


Tovi is a 19 year old girl with a full head of thick brown hair. Her eyes sparkle when she smiles and her friendliness is sincere. She grins at everyone and has an outgoing, affable personality. Tovi is not ignorant to her sexuality but hasn't had any practical experience in leveraging it. She is fit by modern standards, toned from the years of back-breaking labor in her family's fields. Having grown up on an improvised farm, she does not know much beyond working the earth with her hands. She wears a long blouse cinched with a simple leather belt at the waist. She has no shoes. A yellowing wool ribbon keeps her hair in check.

Tovi: P3, M1, S2

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)