More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

How should I begin my first day at ODD?

I'll take calls until I get my own solo assignment (Futa x Female routes)

Shadowing another agent didn't sound like a bad idea, but if they were as weird as their employer, I wanted to put off meeting them for as long as possible. For now, I decided to just focus on the task in front of me: finding my own work. Eager to escape Genkei, I power-walked my way back to the main lobby, which was decorated tastefully compared to the rest of the place, with a nice, deep-green rug and an L-shaped wooden desk. Behind that desk sat a brown leather chair; it was pretty comfortable looking, compared to armless one in that interrogation room I'd just exited. I took a seat behind the desk, then wondered to myself: what happens when people call the place and no one is manning this desk? Did the phone just keep ringing and never get answered? Watching the phone might be more of a service around here than I initially thought.

...

I soon found myself bored, making doodles in my personal notepad. No wonder nobody was manning the desk; nobody is needed to answer a dead phone! Japan really didn't need detectives in this utopian era, huh? Sadly, I began to search my handbag for a good detective novel to read... at least in those books, some high-tier mysteries were waiting to be solved.

Before I could start into my reading, I sprang to attention: a phone call! I answered the phone and heard the voice ask for On-Demand Dicks.

I responded that they must be mistaken, as this place of my employment was called On-Demand Detectives. I planned to make this a sticking point in the time to come. I'd say it as many times as was necessary to make it the truth.

The voice went silent for a moment, then continued as though I hadn't said anything... In the end, who cares what the place is called, anyway? I'm being given my first case! Finally, I'm about to become a real detective!

Where will my first case take me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)