More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

How should I begin my first day at ODD?

I'll shadow another detective (Futa x Futa routes)

I'm a prideful person, despite what you might think about me accepting work from a voyeuristic pervert who sexually harasses his workers. It wasn't easy for me to set aside that pride and admit I needed help, but I really did; I'd never really considered being an actual detective until a few days ago. In the average story, it wasn't the kind of job you can just walk onto with no experience and perform adequately. Beyond that, I had plenty of book smarts but few street smarts. I had to find somebody who'd show me the ropes.

Plus, I wasn't about to ask Genkei. The less time spent around that gross guy, the better. He would probably tell me the first step was to take off my skirt and bend over... Or sit on his face... or something.

Why was I thinking about perverted stuff like that? I swear... The old bastard had my brain stuck in the gutter.

I pat both of my cheeks with my hands to get fired up, then began to tour the agency. Even if other agents weren't always on the job, there had to be one or two around, right? If Genkei's life really was spent fantasizing about his girls, there was no way he'd stay cooped up in the office if there was nobody to watch. I walked from the interrogation room back to the lobby, with its heavy wooden desk and its phone, then pondered where I ought to look for this hypothetical senior agent who'd take me under their wing... I sure hoped they'd be nicer to work with than Genkei seemed.

As my eyes scanned around behind my thick-framed glasses, I made one more promise to myself: I'd call our work On-Demand Detectives and I'd plead that my partner does the same. If I spread the word around and stayed relentless about it, eventually, my boss would be to change that lewd name!

Who will I find that will let me shadow them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)