More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by featherless featherless

What do you do?

I'll find a different house.

"I'll find a different house." you say.

"oh fine, but everyone who visits this house leaves with a souvenir." She winks at you. "i'll let you grow a wee wee. alakazam!" she says then slap's your pussy

"Okaay.." you say and leave the house. "Man that girl was perverted."

-after knocking on someone else house, calling your dad and returning home-
*Morning time

You wake up to a weird sensation. "What happen last night?" You find yourself naked in your bed. you feel like touching something under your blankets. As you rub it, it feels amazing. But you don't know what it is? You undo the blankets and see your hands holding your 5-inch erect cock. "this must be some weird dream" you think to yourself. "Well if this is a dream myswell.." You begin rubbing it more fiercely with one hand while fingering your pussy with the other.

"oooOOOHHH!" You cum quickly all over your body. this was by far the best masturbation you have ever had..but it felt too good to be a dream. What ever the case you couldn't stop yanking your wank. you soon sit up and then after some jerking you blasted yourself in the face..."damn I need more sex" you think. Between your dick and your pussy craving for attention, you couldn't control your hormones. You soon found yourself masturbating all the time, and offering sex to as many people you could. People at school began to call you a whore. But it was a wonderful life filled with pleasure at every turn. You soon returned to the mansion to thank the girl who was there. Now that you had a dick you knew why men crave sex so much..But as you returned you noticed the mansion was gone. there a note in the empty lot.

-To Nichole,
Sadly you missed out on the best pleasures here in the mansion but we still made you a slut so you should be thankful. Have fun and please masturbate for us. Hope you your little guy frequently~von voyage

Attached to the note was a picture of the red hair girl in the nude.
Almost out of reaction, you start to jerk your little penis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)