More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zankoo zankoo

Continue with the introduction?

I'd like to read a profile of Amy and learn the rules of the universe

Absolutely.

Amy Eastwood is a 23-year-old woman living in a moderately small town in America. She works as a receptionist for a law firm. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her friends, baking, binge-watching Netflix, and solving crossword puzzles.

Amy on a boat

She's a very cheerful, upbeat individual, always looking for (and usually finding) the good in people and situations. She's got a bright smile, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and most folks would say she was attractive. (She's never quite sure why she can't find a boyfriend, though maybe that story develops somewhere along the lines.)

One day, Amy wakes up to discover that there are some weird shifts in social norms. She does some exploration and experimentation, and eventually starts to understand the strange new world she lives in.


The universe, which Amy is always learning about essentially operates like this.

Amy has the unique and individual privilege of free use. She is entitled to sexually use anyone in the world, at any time, and without resistance or reservation. This power centers around her, and isn't transferrable. That is, she can't start messing around with one person, and then that person wanders off and has free use of someone else. It all has to stay connected to Amy.

When she's near someone, that person may feel empowered to speak freely to her, but no one will act on any sexual impulses with her consent or permission. She never fully grasps this idea, and often seems startled when friends and strangers alike suggest ideas to her, seemingly out of nowhere.

As people learn about and acknowledge Amy, they may ask her for sexual things, but only because they think it's what she might like. No one else operates out of their own sexual interests. This is a world that revolves around Amy, even if she doesn't understand.

And the truth is, she doesn't. She uses this power accidentally and unintentionally a lot, which often leaves her in awkward states of confusion and embarrassment. Even when she gives over to it, she never is fully comfortable doing the things she's doing. From one day to the next, she remains surprised by the fact that she is able to do and say the things she does and says.

Of course, everyone else is totally fine with it. No one finds anything out of the ordinary.

Hopefully this wrinkle in societal rules will be entertaining. Enjoy!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)