More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Hypnotizing Two Hot Lesbian Moms

Thomas White was adopted when he was very young by his two lesbian moms, Abby and Emma. Despite Abby and Emma not being his biological parents, he still refers to them as mom and mother, respectively. It has been hard for him to live with his two hot moms. He can't stay in the same room without thinking about having a threesome with them. Thomas eventually couldn't take it anymore and decided he's had enough. He needed to find a way to make the fantasies he had of them come true.

Abby and Emma have never shown any interest in men. And there is no way they would willingly have sex with Thomas as they see him as their own son. But Thomas thought of something that could help make his fantasies come true. He brought a book on hypnotism. Thomas is hoping he'll be able to hypnotize his two moms. And today would be the perfect day to do it since Abby is the only one home right now. He has plenty of time to hypnotize Abby and corrupt her the way he wants before Emma arrives home.

Feeling confident, Thomas leaves his bedroom with a pendulum in his hand. He enters the living room and sees his brown hair lesbian mom, Abby, watching TV. Abby notices her adopted son and smiles.

"Hey, Mom. Is it okay if you pause your show for a few minutes? I want to show you something."

"Sure, Thomas," Abby says as she pauses the TV. "What do you want to show me?"

Thomas waves the pendulum in front of his mom's face. He smiles when he notices Abby's eyes are following it.

"That's it, Mom. Watch the pendulum as it swings. Just watch the pendulum and listen to my voice."

After waving the pendulum for about a minute, Thomas thinks he might have successfully put Abby into a trance. She looks relaxed, and her eyes are still following it. As Thomas stops swinging the pendulum, he says, "Mom. If you can hear me, say something."

"Something."

"Perfect. It worked. Okay, Mom. From now on, you will..."


After spending half an hour putting suggestions into his mom's mind, Thomas thinks he has finished corrupting his mom the way he wants.

"Okay, Mom. What are you? Repeat back to me everything I told you to believe."

"I am your very sexy and slutty lesbian mom. Thomas, my adopted son, is my Master. I am Master's horny sex . I want to be Master's horny sex . I love being Master's horny sex . Despite being a lesbian, Master is the only man I will have sex with. I want to have sex with Master. I love having sex with Master. Seeing Master's cock will always turn me on. I will do everything Master tells me. I want to do everything Master tells me. I love doing everything Master tells me."

Thomas smiles. He checks the time and sees Emma won't return home for at least two more hours. Even though Thomas won't be able to hypnotize his other mom until later, he knows how he'll pass the time until then as he takes his pants off.

"Okay, Mom. After I snap my fingers, you will fall out of your trance, believing everything you said. You will continue to believe everything I tell you after you fall out of your trance. Do you understand, Mom?"

"Yes. I understand."

SNAP

Abby falls out of her hypnotic trance, and the first thing she notices is her Master's hard cock.

"Oh my god! Your cock is so big, Master! It's so much bigger than the strap-on Emma and I use when having sex. I'm getting so horny looking at it."

Thomas becomes even more turned on as he thinks about his moms fucking each other with a strap-on. Maybe one day, he'll have his moms fuck each other while he watches. The thought of fucking his mom while his other mom fucks her with the strap-on at the same time is making his cock extremely hard. He can't wait any longer. He needs to fuck Abby right now.

"Take off your clothes and follow me into my bedroom, Mom."


Emma finally returns home after a long day at work. When she unlocks the front door, she hears moaning. The red-haired mom goes upstairs to find where the sound is coming from. She discovers the moaning is coming from Thomas' bedroom. Emma opens the door just in time to see Thomas cum inside Abby's pussy.

"Thank you for filling my tight, slutty pussy with lots of cum again, Master. Please fuck me more. I'm still so fucking horny."

"What the?! Thomas! Abby! What are you doing?!"

The sound of Emma's voice startles Thomas. He didn't realize how much time had passed. It's a good thing he remembered to bring his pendulum with him. He starts to calm down as Emma's eyes follow the pendulum as he swings it in front of her.

"It's okay, Mother. Just watch the pendulum swing, and I'll explain everything. You see..."


"I'm sorry for overreacting, Master. You can fuck Abby or me whenever you want. Our very sexy and slutty bodies belong to you."

"Can you hurry up and fuck me again, Master? Please? I want to add more members to our family."

"I'm sorry for all the times I said no to adopting another child, Abby. I want you to know that you have my full support in wanting to be impregnated by Master. But it's my turn to be fucked by Master. He still hasn't fucked me yet. I want to know what it feels like to have my pussy filled with cum. From what you told me, it sounds like it feels amazing. Please, Master. Hurry up and fuck me."

Thomas smiles at his two moms. He has helped them realize what it means to be a family. He's hoping his two moms will provide him with many daughters to add to the family. But for right now, he's happy that his relationship with his two hot lesbian moms has gotten even closer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)