More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Husband and wife experience the Silver (piss & vomit path)

Katie was confused at first, normally her husband Jack was so timid about sex, but now after coming back from that "shiny happy people" meditation group he just seemed so so eager to share this new life changing secret they gave him, he'd been texting her about it all the entire way home. What Katie didn't know, is that while Jack was out shopping a hypersexualised milf asked if he could quickly help her with her car. After accepting and daydreaming about her giant tits in her strange silver dress, he was shoved into the back of the truck by the middle aged slut, and quickly realising the milf's uni teen daughter, body coated in metallic silver, was now straddling his face with her delicious, soaked, puffy cunt. Jack did, for a brief moment, try to resist, but the taste of the girls slick juices filled his mouth so fast. He could barely put his hands on her hips to push the slut off, before using his hands to push her delicious scent deeper into his face. While the silver slut moaned and flooded the his mouth, the mother smiled as she happily slid the man's jeans down, and stuck a few fingers down her throat to start graciously spewing buckets of hot silver all over the man's crotch, drenching his cock, balls, soaking down into his now hair-less, shiny asshole as the silver had now completely imprinted it's new understanding of love into his mind. She got to watch in mere seconds as his dick went from average, to a solid girthy monster cock, his balls sagging and swelling to size of melons, all shiny and smooth in her silver spit up...

He was excited, to say the least, but without giving her a chance to speak he then animalistically tore away at her shirt and revealing her small tits. "Woah Jack, calm down!" Katie almost screamed, as her husband then eagerly wrapped his mouth around her nipple and began licking and sucking, Katie felt a sharp pleasure shoot up from her tit to her mind, but as he pulled back she could see her nipple and breast covered in a silver substance, as well as her tit being bigger and nipple greatly engorged, seeming utterly shocked as it began to heavily dribble the same silver liquid.

Looking up from the shock of her silver breastmilk, she saw her sweet timid Jack had unveiled his shiny anaconda of a cock, already oozing silver cum and proceeded to spray the thick argent shine all over her face, as her frightened screams died down after every second with silver coating her face, affecting her mind more and more as she dizzily looked down at her tits, both swelling heavily now as they filled up with parasitic silver. Katie felt an overwhelming urge, an urge for more of the silver as she began to uncontrollably began to dribble it thick and slow out of her mouth and over her inflating lips. She quickly stuck her fingers down her throat and spewed an avalanche of silver all over her body again and again, rubbing it over her clothes, spreading it over her cunt as she began to ooze silver piss, feeling her hips and ass expand from the shine and causing her clothes to rip.

The two began to tear their clothes off, revealing fully Katie's hyper-sexualised body and fully showing off Jack's enormous length of hard, silver cock. and after seeing Katie's growing addiction to the shine, he it down her mouth, as her silvered throat seemed to accept his impossible girth, pumping more and more argent cum deep down into her from a seemingly never ending supply, as his swollen, smooth, large testicles churned with ever more corrupted cum. They then went from hole to hole, swapping all sorts of silvered fluids, unleading onto and into eachother, spewing from eachothers' mouths all over their silvered bodies, and drinking down endless shine, drowning in so much pleasure with each other that all they could think of was producing more silver and spreading this wonderful shine...

Where to spread the silver next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)