More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Where are you headed?

Hunter's End

A cold wind blows around you. You've spent the past few days walking through a variety of graveyards, swamps and battlefields, opening portals, dodging traps, doing things that you would once have found nightmarishly difficult, and just straight up nightmarish.

All in all, it's been a pleasant stroll.

Right now, you stand in yet another graveyard. The graves here are different then the preceeding ones, though: every one of them belongs to a famous killer. Assassins of emperors, serial killers whose name is still a black curse centuries later, soldiers who single handedly wiped out whole companies.

Above it all stands one building. A cathedral, its windows made of black glass, its stones grey and weathered.

And in your hands, there is an invite. A plot of land has been layed out for you, atop a hill, somewhere off in the cemetary. Not that you're dead of course, after what you did to the Grim Reaper you'll only die when you want to.

No, the invite is a request from the God of to talk to you.

Before you meet with the God of , who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)