More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AccidentalAddict AccidentalAddict

What's next?

Humiliation Through Time Storylines

Here’s a list of story ideas for the Humiliation through Time storyline. Be sure to add a chapter elaborating on the setting and characters, similar to the series listings on the original Humiliation of Katie, before continuing on with the narrative. If you have another idea that could fall in the storyline, feel free to add a chapter about it. Have fun!

Major note: None of these stories are meant to be historically or scientifically accurate. I do not mean to offend anyone in doing so.

Kator Glarg, the Self-Conscious Cave Dweller (A Cave, ??? B.C.) First, man started to walk. Then, man started to think. We’re somewhere in between those two eras. Kator Glarg was an outsider from the very beginning. She wasn’t as hairy as the other dwellers. She didn’t have the muscles or fat that the others took pride in. What Kator Glarg did have is a brain that questions why her tribe must stay bare. Actually, that might have separated her from the other dwellers even further. No matter. She’ll try to coexist and live her simple life, until the day wild beasts single her out.

Katharos, áthyrma of the Gods (Greece, 250 B.C.) Long ago, the rulers of nature and forces decided to screw their inhabitants right and left. Because of this tampering, many heroes were born like Heracles, Perseus and Achilles. Probably the least remembered hero was Katharos. A servant to Artemis, struck by the arrow of Eros, she was plagued to harbor an eternal struggle between her virtues and her lust. This made her an even bigger target for the other members of the Pantheon. Katharos would partake in many adventures, both in secret and in public, in the hopes of resting her mind.

Lady Catherine and the “Cover” Crusaders (England, 1350 A.D.) On top of the skirmishes to the west and down south, the Church was losing its grip on their homefront. Many patrons were beginning to wonder the value of righteousness if it meant that they were still going to live in a hut next to pig shit while the Lords had velvet rugs and interior baths. There were even some who embraced the conventions of naughtiness and were ever-ready to lead others astray, the most notorious being Robin Hips and Big Willy. The Church needed new Crusaders who would cover up these misdeeds by . Lady Catherine was one of these valiant knights.

Nicole “Nudie Runt,” Scourge of the Seven Seeds (Caribbean, Late 1600s A.D.) Gather ‘round me fellow drunkards! Let me tell ye a tale of a terrifically troubled lass! Nicole was a fine shipmate, worked harder than any other member of the crew. Though, her small stature earned her the name, ‘Runt.’ After a scramble on the ship, she was sheared from all her clothing! Funny enough, it kept happening! No clothes could contain such a compact woman! Every battle, every journey, she never left empty-handed but always bare-chested! So have another drink and let me weave a world of gunpowder, rum and a poop deck that accumulated every bodily fluid known to man!

Alice and the Witch Hunt for Purity (The Province of Massachusetts, 1695 A.D.) My dearest Alice, it shakes my core to see the town like this. All this talk about the forsaken and the malicious is not right for our mouths. Nevertheless, we are a Godly community that must banish the evil within the forest. I’m thankful that you took value in my warning. For all we know, you could have been in irons that day. I know it is unsightly to have all of these public punishments but these misdeeds must be exposed to our blinding light. They must understand shame once again. I know you agree with me. One day, you will find the will to show it to me.

Flamin’ Fae, (Somewhere in The West, 1876 A.D.) Flamin’ Flippin’ Pickin’ Friskin’ Whiskin’ Fat Fanny Fae, or Flamin’ Fae, for short. Just who was she? A sweet little farmgirl? An outlaw? A sideshow act? The answer is yes. Though the details change from source to source, the story goes that a young girl went out to town, seeking adventure and got a hell of a lot in return. Cattle roping. Gun slinging. Train robbing. She did it all and usually wound up in the county jail without a stitch of clothing for it.

Humiliated Hailey Reports (New York, New York, 1927 A.D.) As this great decade reaches its conclusion, so too does our moral standards as a nation. Gang , political disruption and speakeasies are running rampant. It’s why I, Hailey Wellink, have personally risked myself to uncover the truth behind the horrific nightlife of our cities. However, there have been many mistakes and misunderstandings that seem to sport a common theme of highlighting my body in a scandalous position. No matter. I will not be dismayed! This has been Hailey Wellink reporting, unfortunately, behind bars….. again.

Iris’s Ill-Timed Rebellion (Lovely Dale, U.S.A, 1957 A.D.) Lovely Dale, Population: 108. A town founded on traditional American values and a recycled military base. Iris was fine with the way her world worked until she met her ‘crazy’ Aunt Hailey. Her aunt told stories of her youth as a reporter, neglecting only a few details. Inspired, Iris decided to run away from home… exactly four blocks from it, where she lived out of a cardboard box. She still went to school and played in the band. It’s just that Iris went to an alleyway at night where she devised her plans on “uprooting hypocrisy,” instead of sleeping in her comfy bed. With the plights of being a social outcast, dealing with her military mother, and sharing meals with Ol’ Manny, can Iris strategically take down the system or will she find out how hard the system fights back?

The Disgrace of Jill and Jackie (The United States, 1995 A.D.) Her aunt’s name was Jill Hartlefin. Her mother’s maiden name was Jackie Hartlefin. That’s pretty much all Katie really knew of their past. However, Jill and Jackie swore to each other to never mention certain years; an era that forever changed the two of them. If Katie only realized how much history repeats itself.

Supresidentator Princess (Governmental Hub Beta (Formally known as Washington D.C.), 2082 A.D.) After crises of government upheaval, overpopulation, global warming and five wars, dubbed ‘The New World War Trilogy,’ the Supresidenator Princess (SP for short) is going to do everything she can to give planet Earth some peace and quiet. She has one problem: herself. She was recruited to be Supresidentator Princess way too early. They should have probably waited for her to be born first but that doesn’t really matter any more. Being a constant ruler and role model for her only eighteen years of existence has caused some damage on SP’s psyche. There are seeds of taboo within her that wish to sprout publicly. However, every hair out of place causes public outcries. How is she going to feed her desires and keep Earth intact?

Katie Uploaded (Entertainment Program #00185729, 2179 A.D.) The society of Earth has been reshaped once again, one where pleasure reigns supreme. Katie has been resurrected through the miracle of cognitive simulation and is now to amuse her audience with countless reimaginings of her most humiliating stories. However, hope is not lost. A hacker organization, forwarding AI rights, has set their sights on saving her. Can our 21st century girl escape her 22nd century prison?

Katie Out of Time (???) One day, Katie woke up in a river without any clothes on. From that day forward; her life has been a collage of talking dildos, dinosaur robots, bird people, and a female vampire rendition of Abe Lincoln. She’ll have to survive with nothing but her wit and charm but, in all honesty, she’s kind of gotten used to that. It doesn’t mean she enjoys being naked though.

Whose story do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)