More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by proton_electron proton_electron

Human or Anthro?

Human world begins(Pred start)

You gave your mother a kiss before the door closed behind you and she drove away. There was no going back now until school ended and you rode the bus home. The only panic or fear around would have been coming from you. Was this really what high school was about? With a long and slow deep breath and both hands pulling up your backpack straps you would begin the long march into the school towards the admin office. There you can see 2 sets of doors. There is one set that is quite large vertically and wide and another that is shorter. Naturally you chose bigger one, there's no any chance you'll be able to squeeze yourself through smaller one.

As a pred you eagerly ate your way through middle school and now you're rather big, not only in girth but in height too, roughly 9 feet tall, with decent sized round fat gut and very noticeable curves as well. But although you're quite big, it doesn't mean you're safe, as one wizard from far far galaxy said: there's always bigger fish, so if you aren't cautious enough you can find yourself in someone's belly.

Once inside you see a large hallway filled with students studying or lounging around. Also there's a stand on your left built in the wall, and as large signage says it's a administrator's office. The administrator herself is busty milf dressed quite provocatively, she looked up to you as you approached.

"Hello, cutie, I take it you're one of new students? I'm afraid you're late for the group tour..." - she said as you handed her your papers. - "Well... John, wait here while I deal with your documents, it'll take up to 5 minutes... Oh, I'm Amanda by the way."

"Thanks, and umm... can you tell me where restrooms are?"

"Sure. They're across the hall, to the right."

As you come to the place you saw four doors: one big and one small lead to men's restroom and the same for women's.

So, which one for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)