More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShyValkyre ShyValkyre

What are you?

Human;Rogue

You notice Xharlion has been slowly looking you over this entire time. You wonder what it is he thinks of your physique.

Your training as a rogue has given you a slight body frame with lightly toned muscles. You are nowhere near having the strength of a warrior or a berserker but what you lack in strength, you make up for in agility. You stand at an average 5'9, garbed with a deep forest green tunic and brown leather pants. A grey, leather quiver is settled on your back. You have daggers clipped to the belt around your waist and various other pouches filled with valuables from lethal poisons to healing balms. Your large long-bow is settled by your legs, having deposited it there when you sat down across from Xharlion.

He looks you over slowly. "I suppose I can settle," he says finally. He doesn't look too thrilled about that prospect but he does show a slight hint of interest when he glances down at the bow at your side.

_'I guess that's his opinion of me' _you think to yourself.

_"You humans, while not the most attractive in the behavioral department, are rather...hardy, shall we say?" He gives you another once over. "I may not agree with how you lot choose to live your lives, but I must admit you make....worthy meat shields. I guess I will hire you after all."

You're not sure if you should feel insulted or thank him.

Due to the limitations of the site's controls, farther content for this path is unable to be posted.

Go back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)