More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Human Pocketwatch

Tara scoffed. “Yeah, what are you going to do, hypnotize me with a pocketwatch?”

Her friend put a hand to her chest in mock anguish. Jen had proposed that Tara go under to remove her smoking habit. She had even offered to do the hypnosis herself. When Jen had managed to pick up hypnosis in between studying for their college finals was another question, but Tara was more focused on why her friend believed in the hocus-pocus in the first place.

“Exactly. Or I mean, not with an ordinary pocketwatch. I have something much better. Roomie!” She yelled out that last word. Tara was currently in Jen’s apartment’s living room. Their dorm’s apartments were joined together with the small shared space, which was pretty nice when compared to the standard shared rooms most other colleges had.

Tara roomed with someone else while Jen roomed with Kieran. The red head was nice enough, but Tara didn’t really talk much with her since she was often studying in the library or holed up in her room. So when she came over it was mostly just her and Jen. Which was a shame since Kieran’s boobs were fantastic and Tara didn’t mind catching glimpses here and there.

Not today apparently, as Kieran walked out of her room and joined them with a faintly annoyed expression plastered across her face.

“Yea? What do you want?” Very curt today as well. Maybe they had interrupted her.

“Kieran,” Jen began, “why don’t you help me hypnotize Tara here? Pocketwatch.”

The redhead stiffened. “Yes, Jen. I am your human pocketwatch. I will help hypnotize Tara,” she spoke in a monotone. Kieran then placed her hands below her chest and pulled up her ratty t-shirt, letting her melons drop free. She wasn’t wearing a bra apparently.

“Whoa. Did you… did you really hypnotize her?”

“Of course I did. And now she’s going to help me hypnotize you. Cool, right?”

“Uh…” Her mind was struggling to keep up with the rapid onset of information. Hypnosis was real? This wasn’t a prank or something? “You’re not pulling a fast one on me, are you?”

“Of course not. Would Kieran be willing to do this otherwise?” She pointed at the redhead who, with her boobs freed, had leaned over and was now swaying her boobs left and right and back and forth.

Her friend started narrating their action. “Watch how they move, like a pendulum, like a pocket watch. They’re so big and full and heavy. Each swing requires so much exertion. But you can just lie back and watch. Like a metronome, back and forth.”

“Big boobs are so beautiful. They’re irresistible. You can’t look away. You need to watch every arc of their movement from start to finish and start again.”

Her eyes were glued to Kieran’s tits. She had dreamed of seeing them freed like this and she wouldn’t waste a single second looking away.

“They’re all you can see. All you can think about. Big boobs. Boobs. Big. Swinging back and forth. Big boobs fill your mind, swinging back and forth.”

Her eyes were locked onto the boobs. And even when she blinked, she still saw them swinging in her mind’s eye, crystal clear and perfect.

“You won’t even notice anything else. Your conscious mind is too fixated on big boobs.” Jen poked her with a finger and Tara didn’t react. She could only drool and watch. “Your subconscious mind is wide open. Anything I say will be recorded directly to your innermost self. It will be your new truth.”

“Anytime you see Kieran’s naked boobs you will fall back into a trance. You are a to her boobs. You’ll do anything she says because you want her to show you her boobs. Anytime you masturbate, you will only think about sucking and playing with her big boobs. You won’t remember being hypnotized.”

“Wake up.”

Tara blinked. Jen had just called Kieran over. The redhead was standing there in her ratty t-shirt looking annoyed. Tara’s eyes naturally drifted down from the redhead’s face to her chest and her breath was taken away. She had known that Jen’s roommate was blessed in the breast department, but somehow she had never realized that the woman was literally perfect. A sex goddess. Even in something as basic as her current top, her breasts practically leapt off her chest. Her nipples were had nubs pointing out from beneath the fabric.

What struck her was just how big they were. She could fit her hand in them so many times over. They’d be enough to smother her if the redhead wanted. She wondered what they looked like naked.

“Hey.” She called out to Kieran. The redhead looked her way, and her boobs bounced a bit as she moved. Perfect. “I know we don’t hang out that much, but maybe you’d like to play some board games or something?” She was improvising, but anything she could do to help increase the amount of time this woman’s boobs were present in Tara’s life was good.

“Uh, I guess. Got any in mind?”

“Risk?” she said, popping out the first long game she could think of. “Or maybe Settlers?”

“Settlers is fun. Yeah, I could free up a bit of time to play with you girls.”

Jen gave Tara a secretive thumbs-up. Phew. She had secured some more time with the big boobs. And perhaps the promise of even more time after that if she made a good impression. She puffed out, psyching herself up. Time to put on her best game face. It was a matter of life or after all, for she’d rather die than live without having the chance to motorboat those tits.

Jen clapped her hands. “I’m glad to see my best friend and roomie are getting along so well. We’re going to have so much fun together, I’m sure of it.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)