More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Human Furniture Massage Chair

“Yes, you, sir. Would you like to experience the best message you’ve ever had?” a woman’s voice greeted the passerby. He was just shopping for his wife, so he was not really expecting to be accosted like this. “For just five dollars, you can relax like a king. Let all your worries melt away with Courtesan brand massage chairs, featuring real women.”

He saw the saleswoman was reclined on a chair in the middle of the mall’s open floor. People walked by her ignoring her, but he couldn’t quite get his feet working like he should. Which only prompted more sales-talk from her.

“Ever since it was discovered that women are nothing more than to be furniture sex objects, countless new industries have sprung into being.” That was true enough. It had only been a week ago when he and everyone else on the planet realized that incontrovertible fact. No one could say why it was a fact. It just was. “My husband has always been an enterprising fellow, so he immediately got it in his head to start a human massage chair business, starting right here with me. I’ll have you know I’m the most enthusiastic massage chair you’ll ever use. For only fifty dollars, ten minutes being pleasured by my slutty body.”

That did seem like quiet a deal. And as everyone also knew, it would be wrong to deny these women their natural rights as sex objects. That didn’t mean he had to partake, but it did free him from any worry about cheating on his wife. She was happy being a human dishwasher and she wouldn’t mind him making use of other women furniture. She’d encourage it actually. It still took some getting used to, but he was a proper citizen and he’d do his part.

He walked over and placed five dollars on the stall next to the woman. For her part, she was openly salivating as he walked closer. “An excellent decision. Let me rub away all your stress and worries.” She motioned for him to take a seat and he did so, settling into her soft, warm embrace. She then started rubbing her huge boobs against his back.

The fact that they too were so pleasant in their ministrations was not lost on him, or her for that matter. She reached around and took a hold of his erect cock through his pants and started stroking that as well.

“Nothing less than a full-body massage for my husband’s customers,” she assured him, though her hands and body were speaking for themselves quite well. And his throbbing penis seemed to indicate he was enjoying it thoroughly. “

She kept on rubbing and stroking and rubbing and stroking for what seemed like an eternity, but must have been only a few minutes. His allotted time hadn’t run out since she was still running. She occasionally offered words of encouragement, but he was lost to the sexual daze. He could only concentrate on his cock and how close he was to cumming. He didn’t know when, but at some point she had unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, revealing his dick just standing upright. The chair was manhandling him, rubbing it from base to tip. And all the while her tits pressed into his back, circling around with her thick nipples leaving trails of something wet along his back.

He came, spurting into her hand. “Oh my, let it all out.” So he did, cumming more and more until he was fully spent. “Another satisfied customer. Please leave a review if you don’t mind. And be sure to tell all your friends. My husband is planning on adding more human massage chairs as well!”

He told that he’d do just that and stood up, wiping himself off with some paper towels she provided. It had been more than worth the money. He’d just have to be a little thriftier on the type of dishwashing soap he was going to buy for his wife.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)