More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShyValkyre ShyValkyre

What are you?

Human;Berserker

You notice Xharlion has been slowly looking you over this entire time. You wonder what it is he thinks of your physique.

Your training as a berserker has given you a very muscular frame. Your bulging, muscular arms can be seen through your golden plated armor. You stand at an impressive 6'1.Your golden plated armor is lined with red and silver. There are 2 small, cleaver-like war-axes clipped to your sides. A large battle-axe is settled on your back. Your gold plated, red trimmed helmet sits on the table next to your arm, having deposited it there when you say across from Xharlion.

You see and feel his eyes rove over your form, possibly longer than what most would deem appropriate. You clear your throat and his eyes snap up to your face, a hint of a blush blossoming on his face. You can't help the slight smirk that settle on your lips. He clears his throat before saying: "I suppose I can settle."

_'I guess that's his opinion of me' _you think to yourself.

_"You humans, while not the most attractive in the behavioral department, are rather...hardy, shall we say?" He once again let's his eyes rove over your form. You wait for him to continue talking but it would seem he's much too distracted by your imposing form to say anything farther. You clear your throat again and his eyes snaps back up to you almost shyly. "You humans...make good meat shields....I guess I'll hire you after all."_

You're not sure if you should feel insulted or thank him.

Due to the limitations of the site's controls, farther content for this path is unable to be posted.

Go back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)