More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BobSanders BobSanders

So what race are you?

Human(Male)

Your a human who been watching the war unfold in front you. The elves has encircle your nation, trying to rattle the King Marik. The Race War has consume every single thought of everyday of your life.

Your just a simple guy living in your simple town a few 25 miles outside the Kingdom of Laarse. Your town were made up of three farms that made food for the Kingdom, a one blacksmith that made all the swords and iron arrows heads, ten men that is apart of the mayor guards that also act as the protectors of the city, also a few markets that sell goods ranging from food to rare swords from the Human-Orc War to illegal plants and for sickness, and 30 houses that held all 80 citizens.

You work on the farm like most of the people from the town. A King from seven decades ago made all towns that hover around his great kingdom give 70 percent of all crops and legal to the kingdom. From the 22 years that you were alive you didn't care about the law, but now sense your town, Borg, very near the elves army you have begin to rethink your place in the world.

The people in your town has been really for the last three months since the war began, but they thought they couldn't do anything about it. Kisa, one many of the farmer daughters, have want to go to the big city to meet handsome knights and bards, people who sung songs. She a mere 18 year old maiden with narrow hips with c cups breast had told you this. Her hair color were reddish blonde hair that somehow made her browns eyes sparkle more. She has a fair face to match her lovely body.

You wonder if you had a chance with her before Nick, a merchants, walk in and talk up the big city. He felt her heads with grand ideas about the kingdom of Laarse. She left with him that same day, her father receive a huge sum of gold for her. You never seen her again after that day.

The sun went down at six o clock telling you that you were late for the town meeting held every Friday. You ran in a rush knowing you were going to be late. As you enter the dark red barn everyone turn to look at you. Their stares making your hair stand on the back of your neck for some reason. You thought it could be cold from winter.

Tim Heert who led the meeting point his hand to a seat in back. Motioning you to sit.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)