More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Hucow curse

Hucow curse: Sally has now been cursed to have massive breasts full of milk with long and large nipples like udders. She have to be milked twice a day or they become painful for her because of the pressure. The sensation is really pleasant for her though and it can even makes her moo. On top of that, she has two inches long curved horns on her temples and a cow tail hanging from the top of her butt.

Your mom brings you to her house in her car. Which painfully remind you that you still don't have yours. She reminds you all the way there that you should be careful to wear a protection if you're doing it.

"I know, I know, mom. don't worry. We're not animals, we're not doing just that." You say, trying to stop her before getting into more awkward discussions.

But your mom, burst into a short laugh, before mumbling a "sorry." But you can still see she's trying hard to keep a straight face.

What's up with her ?

You're about to ask her what's so funny, but you arrive at Sally's house.

You grab your stuffs as the car stops and get out.

"Goodbye mom !"

"Don't drink too much milk !" She says half laughing just before you close the door.

You watch her leave, still confuse about theses last words.

What's going on here ?

Anyway, you're too excited to spend few days with your girl to think too much about it. You walk to the house, going through the front yard, and knock on the door.

"Coming !" You hear.

And a short time later, the door finally open. But you were not ready to see what is in front of you. Your girlfriend have such massive breasts you don't even notice her horns at first. Like seriously, they are as big as her head... and she seems to have put on some weight too, her ass is definitively larger and...

Is that a tail ?!?

"Yoohooo ? Earth calls the moon ! Are you there ?" She calls after you.

"Uh ? What ? Uh ?" You answer trying to collect your thoughts.

Now that you concentrate to look at her face, she seems to even have a ring in her nose. She never had piercings, not even in her ears.

"I said Hi, and you dosed off. Like you never seen my breasts..."

Well actually you never seen them that big, but there is not just her breasts she looks like... a human cow. Should you, act like nothings wrong or should you ask her what the heck is... Wait ! Your mom's spurt of laughter make sense now...

Did I end up in another reality ?

"You're acting really weird... Anyway, you're just in time !" She says with a big smile.

"In time for what ?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)